Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to eat nice A5/12 Kobe Beef in Kobe? 2013/1/9 22:47
I wanted to know where can I enjoy nice authentic Kobe Beef for lunch in Kobe, preferably steak or teppanyaki.

Budget would be around 4-8k JPY per person for lunch as I heard lunch set/course usually cheaper than dinner set.

Any inputs or reference on several restaurant / joints is greatly appreciated. I'm more to taste than the ambience of the place to eat. :)
by emti  

... 2013/1/10 23:04
by GC3 rate this post as useful

Re: Where to eat nice A5/12 Kobe Beef in Kobe? 2013/1/12 23:44
Thanks GC3, I've searched around and actually read about A1 and the Kobe Steakland.

But I wanna know more about these restaurant or even other restaurant because I couldn't seem to find any great reviews with pictures and prices for Kobe beef meal in Kobe (aside from the blog about kobe steakland).

It'll be nice to see other options or choices aside from those two restaurants.

Do you by any chance, have tried Kobe beef steak in Kobe, and any recommendation in place to eat or it's basically the same?

Any suggestion would be appreciated. :)

Cheers!
by emti rate this post as useful

Re: Where to eat nice A5/12 Kobe Beef in Kobe? 2014/8/30 06:04
Did you end up trying either of the two restaurants? Did you like it? I'm trying to find a place to enjoy Kobe beef while we're visiting Kobe.
by Kristy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to eat nice A5/12 Kobe Beef in Kobe? 2015/2/22 18:28
by JJ (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread