Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 1 of 2: Posts 1 - 20 of 21

1 2
next

Djarum Clove Cigarettes 2006/3/16 23:17
Just wondering if Japan sells ''Djarum Special'' Clove cigarettes imported from Indonesia and how much they go for. Also, Are ''Playtex'' tampons readily available? How much?
by Tamara St. John  

Clove cigarettes. 2006/3/17 00:29
You'll have to go to a specialty cigarette/cigar store to get them. There used to be a store in Roppongi that sold special cigarettes, cigars, cases, lighters etc. I don't know if it is still there though. Anyways, if it is still there they had cloves, bidis, novelties etc. I barely remember the location but I believe it was a small shop just past the Almond Cafe, walking towards McDonald's, and the Hardrock cafe. Maybe someone else on this forum has seen it.

As far as tampons, I haven't seen "Playtex" anywhere, but you can find tampons anywhere at convenient stores and drug stores.
by sarahck rate this post as useful

Find Djarum Clove Cigarettes ? 2006/4/1 15:49
Hello...

Are you find Clove Cigarettes just on www.salecheapcigarettes.com the best clove cigarettes taste for you desire...

Deep Nuke
by Deep Nuke rate this post as useful

Djarum Specials 2006/5/6 17:09
The only two places I have seen them in Tokyo are a tobacco shop in Akabane(in the covered shopping area) and there is a machine that carries them across the street from the "Hachiko" exit, towards the "109" building.
by Brad rate this post as useful

Try to buy online 2006/7/24 02:00
I purchased Djarum Black, one of my favourite cigarettes, from http://www.myclovecigarettes.com and it arrived in 5 days.

AL
Tokyo, JP

by Arnold Lee rate this post as useful

Djarum Bali Hai Naturales - OK 2006/8/16 17:18
I live in Niigata-shi and after scouring dozens of shops for Bali Hai Naturales, I finally just asked a shop about them. They showed me a Japanese catalog and inside was a picture of them, and they special ordered a box of them- no service charge. When they arrived, i bought two packs, and they put the rest in the display window. So, perhaps if you can't find the Specials, you can special order them the same way.
by Kevin rate this post as useful

Try www.clovecigarettesmart.com 2006/10/7 11:20
I prefer to purchase online at www.clovecigarettesmart.com

by Hasimoto rate this post as useful

Try Purchase www.allclovecigarettes.com 2008/3/12 15:46
You must try this website: www.allclovecigarettes.com

Cheapest Prices and Fast Delivery Services.
by Fian rate this post as useful

Arrived on 3 Days 2008/3/18 07:33
Reference for you guys http://www.theclovecigarettes.com or try http://www.kretek-cigarettes.com

Cigarettes will arrived on 3 Days.
by Kazumi rate this post as useful

Cloves 2008/5/8 08:05
I bought these exact clove cigarettes across the street from the Shibuya station about two weeks ago. They came in little plastic ashtrays with about 10-12 cigarettes per pack.
by TeraLea rate this post as useful

difference 2008/6/11 01:33
I'm sorry for posting a question instead of an answer, but I don't know where else to ask...
What is the difference between Djarum Black, Super and Special? Super and Special look nearly the same, but I haven't te(/a)sted ;-) both. Could you help me?
by rajuneon rate this post as useful

Yokohama 2008/6/20 13:15
What about in Yokohama?
by Okami rate this post as useful

cigarette 2008/8/11 12:21
i dont understand you guys looking for indonesian cigarettes in japan?
go to indonesia..they sell it less than a dollar for djarum/pack
by - rate this post as useful

Cloves in Japan 2008/11/21 00:58
Thanks for the tip about Shibuya station! Has anyone seen them for sale in Shinjuku?

We're looking for the in Japan cause we live in Japan, honey. Indonesia is a long way away.
by Miho rate this post as useful

Cheap clove cigarettes 2008/12/12 00:18
I found the site who sell the clove cigarettes. please go to www.clovecigaretteshop.com

These are cheap prices and shipping cost is free. so don't miss it for your Christmas and new year eve
by Pauline rate this post as useful

Found them near the station! 2010/8/31 15:14
You can find them near Yokohama station and subway at a tobacconist located on street level. I can't remember the name of the store, but it is 1 block from kinkos/Fedex on the left as you walk toward hotel cosmo.
by Djarum in Yokohama (guest) rate this post as useful

Mum's name 2010/9/20 09:15
sudjartini
by Ichigo Nakamura (guest) rate this post as useful

Found them at www.ciggiesworld.com 2010/9/20 09:18
Yay found them at http://ciggiesworld.com

They have quite a lot of collection and brands of cloves cigarettes.
by Gin Q (guest) rate this post as useful

The Difference 2010/10/18 02:49
Djarum Super (1.8mg Nicotine,32mg Tar)
As you can see Djarum Super has a higher quantity of Nicotine and Tar,Most of the Indonesian people prefer this one because it taste better (especially after a meal)

Djarum Black (1.6mg Nicotine,25mg Tar)
If Djarum Super considered as a heavy cigars,then Djarum Black is a light cigars.The size of Djarum Black cigars is more slim and wrapped using black paper (that's why it's called black) later they add more flavor to create different taste

- Djarum Black Original
- Djarum Black Menthol
- Djarum Black Cappuccino
- Djarum Black Tea
- Djarum Black Slimz

To enjoy this flavor (menthol,cappuccino&tea)
all you need is to press the filter.

btw I've been smoking Djarum Super for 11 years and it really taste better after having a meal.believe it or not !
by San (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Djarum Clove Cigarettes 2012/3/29 00:22
Confirmed that the cigarette shop across the street from Shibuya station still sells Djarums as of March 2012. Super, Black, Menthol, Sweet Jasmine Tea, Splash, and Bali Hai. ^_^
by a f (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 1 of 2: Posts 1 - 20 of 21

1 2
next

reply to this thread