Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 8: Posts 21 - 40 of 142
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
next

i wanna know too 2005/3/26 23:12
hey im really interested too as im lookin to get a new haircut. hopefully its something stylish. any good links? i personally cant find any lol.
by doink rate this post as useful

me too... 2005/4/29 01:00
im a male... and i have really long hair. its getting to be a pain but i still like haveing long/med hair... ive searched around the web for hair styles similar to the modern japanese punk styles... but i havent found any thing.. can anyone send a link to a place that has some hairstyles like this for men...= thankssss
by D.W.I.T.K rate this post as useful

hair style 2005/6/8 12:33
i want to know how to make my hair hawaiian stlye with flower
by Kimberly Cortez rate this post as useful

Where can i trim my bush? 2005/6/28 11:07
Damn its getting long.
Any japanese sites with Bush designs?
by dk rate this post as useful

mulet/mohawk haircut 2005/6/29 12:56
anyone know any links on where i can check out haircuts that are like long mulet/mohawk for gurls??
by need a haircut rate this post as useful

a few good sites 2005/7/7 02:08
http://www.apollonia.jp/salon/salon/index.html
(site with before and after pics, including men's)

http://b2c.co.jp/
(long, medium, short and men's)

http://www.modshair.co.jp/hairstyles/hairstyles.html
(long, medium, short and men's)

by Kage Onna rate this post as useful

teenager finding websites 2005/8/23 19:26
i am a girl from singapore aged 13.i have visited all the websites that ur have posted.is there any websites for teenagers which are not to wild and messy as i go to sch!!pls reply!!
by teenager rate this post as useful

curling iron it 2005/9/9 03:55
hi im from the Philippines and i just looove japanese and korean fashion.. they're a big wave there with the boom of japanese boutiques and retailers in the malls that you just see popping up like crazy! hehehhe!!

i recently moved here to United States and have noo place to shop asian stuff, anyway, i have uber long hair and i think the secret is tocurl it! hehehhe!! from the pics i saw.. i cut my own hair soooo.. hehehe
by Sarah rate this post as useful

any hope for kokujin? 2005/9/9 06:46
I want to go back to Japan,Im 17 now but Im afraid that there will no place for me to go to get my hair done, because
I have
African American textured hair!!! my hair is medium length and very thick and I dont want to pay a fortune just to get my hair washed and blow dryed! trust me, its alot of work!
by Belle rate this post as useful

Short Hair styles 2005/9/12 06:44
I'm a 15yr old American girl, and I have glasses. My contacts annoy me, so I ever wear them. Does anyone know where I can find a Japanese hairstyle that will look good with my glasses? I have short hair right now, and I just got it cut today by someone who butchered my bangs, so they look terrible.
by Souzou rate this post as useful

to belle 2005/9/13 03:31
Try to get a straight perm in Japan, but bring along some good moisturizing conditioner with you, sorry to say, Japanese hair packs don't do justice. If you are planning on getting a straight perm in Japan, but don't want your hair to fall off, bring a couple of tubes of moisturizing conditioner by Jucco, sold in regular salons, but instead of leaving the conditioner in your hair for a mere five minutes, apply it to your towel dried hair, wear it in a shower cap and wrap it with a towel overnight once a week. also bring a super hot flat iron or curling iron, like from Sally's hair and beauty supplies. I hated using relaxers. These are your alternatives. Another suggestion is a shampoo and conditioner product called MATRIX. This product is expensive, but it really smoothes out the fly away hair. Matrix products work best if you use a flat iron, or a blow dryer afterwards. After using Matrix shampoo and conditioner, I always wrap my hair tightly in a bun, then the next day straighten it with a flat iron, or curl it with a curling iron. I use mousse, serum, and sometimes hair wax, during the summer, when Japan is at it's hottest, and there is the most humidity.
by sarahck rate this post as useful

Japanese Hairstyle 2005/9/24 16:25
I need a japanese hairstyle but I have africian hair, i'm a male and I want to know what I should buy and what would be the perfect hairstyle would be
by Hideaki rate this post as useful

Help! 2005/10/5 12:31
Hey, I'm a guy that has semi-long hair that hasn't been cut it over a year. I have African hair that was very curly so I tried to relax it with chemical products because I didn't want to go around with a huge afro or cornrows but I still don't quite like how it looks. I don't mind cutting it a bit as long as it's not too much. I'd like to somehow be able to make it look semi-japanese or even spikey. There's a japanese foreign exchange student at my cool and he's got the sweetest hair style that has a bunch of twists in it. If anyone could help, I'd be thankful.
by Nohc rate this post as useful

mens old style japanese haircut 2005/10/8 18:22
hi, im an american who has been living in asia for a while now. I have long straight blond hair and im looking for a hairstyle picture that is similar to old style japansese mens hair. one with a ponytail high on the head. any help will be great.

Cyrus
by Cyrus Ardain rate this post as useful

halloween? 2005/10/27 09:30
can anyone give me a link to some crazy japenese hair styles i need somthing cool for haloween
^_^ thx
by Edane rate this post as useful

“àŠC? 2005/10/29 16:47
hello i found the name of this tylist i really like his work but i cant read japanese , his name is “àŠC how is that read?
by .. rate this post as useful

RE: “àŠC 2005/10/30 04:12
Hi I don't know how to pronouce Japanese but that is Kanji, and with me being of Chinese origin I can read it. In Cantonese it is pronouced "loy hoy" and means inner sea...maybe its just a name and doesnt actually mean that, the kanji means that though. Hopefully I helped a little lol.
by Jonathan rate this post as useful

help! 2005/11/7 10:57
ugh! i dont no where to get a pic of a good hairstyle to suit me for my hair stylist.
im japanese and my hair feels like erm..... fishing line. kind of frizzy. wavy. black w/ reddish highlights- please could anyone find me links?
please nothing w/ curly hair, or anything that incorporates a perm! thank-you.
by yoko rate this post as useful

Nu Hair!! 2005/11/8 06:00
Heya, i really really want a gothic or funky japanese hair style! Could you possibly send me a picture of some japanese hair styles like that and tell me how to do it? I am crazily obbsessed with it at the moment! Thanks!
Lv ya!
Countess Lozula and
Miss Jeskimo!
xzxzxzx x/x/x xxxxxxx
by Loz rate this post as useful

gothic hair 2006/1/14 05:45
hey
i don't really know the answer but i am looking for gothic hairstyles +_+
because i have had enough of my hair being down all the time anyway if i find a site for you i shall post it
bye xxxx
by gothic angel rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 8: Posts 21 - 40 of 142
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
next

reply to this thread