Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 32 of 32
prev
1 2

BELO ESSENTIALS 2007/6/27 17:48
You might want to try the BELO Essentials whitening line that uses the Dermlight System. If you guys have friends in the Philippines, you can ask them about it. It is super effective. My summer beach tan quickly went away and it is really affordable you can buy lots of it and horde. hehehe =)
by gennythegreat rate this post as useful

Baby powder 2007/6/28 03:02
I've always admired the japanese women. They are very feminine and delicate. I've got fair skin and I love the snow white look, particularly contrasting with dark hair.I hate this blonde and tanned culture! I always wear sunscreen and eat well, like the japanese do, so I look much younger.
I use baby powder instead of make up!
by another european girl rate this post as useful

hythiol-c 2007/9/10 13:05
hi people,

please let me know which reliable website that sell hythiol-c? I'm in australia.
by babywfairskin rate this post as useful

why do you want to be white? 2007/9/10 14:35
Are there any beauty products in Japan that actually DON'T make you pasty and pale!! I already look like a ghost after living here for 3 years! I want to be able to buy a quality moisturiser without smearing bleach-like chemicals all over my face..
by Why? rate this post as useful

Caution 2007/9/11 00:16
Please be careful when using skin whitening cream, a lot of them contain chemicals and materials that are harmful to the skin. They are having problems with this in China, and the woman may have damage or cancer to their face.

I would just recommend staying out of the sun as much as possible.
by 2lb rate this post as useful

kose 2007/9/19 16:57
i think Kose is great for me. The SEKKISEI line of Kose makes my skin looks better.
by sandy rate this post as useful

porcelin skin 2007/10/23 14:37
i have awez wanted japanese white skin.hav been using kose whitening product for a month now. i wake up in d mornin my complection is white nd radiant on d cheeks.u can go out without wearing any make-up. kose works 4 me
by aico rate this post as useful

Best whitening skincare in JP. 2007/12/6 09:35
I am Chinese and I have dark yellow skin. At one point in my life I had lighter skin and I look good without make-up but since I used many products that I don't know what really works. Please let me know what's best out there for asian. THanks!
by lilioo rate this post as useful

double white 2008/1/31 10:30
Hi friends
I would like to know the ingredients of PONDS double white.
This product has hydroquinone?

THANKS.
by nena rate this post as useful

Anxious for the Truth 2008/8/11 00:20
As I've read the posts,
there were some saying that there are harmful effects of whitening products?
is it true?
---
aside from that..
many people have told me that the Shiseido line for whitening is quite effective!!
by jocelyn rate this post as useful

Best Whitening for Asian Skin 2009/4/5 02:04
Try Shiseido new product ELIXIR PRIOR line. I'm over 50 y/o and it works for me. I bought this in Japan(I don't know if available in US). The soap is very effective. I love it.
by Elvie (guest) rate this post as useful

the best whitening products is.... 2009/4/25 13:08
i think pola is very good brand and their whitening skincare line is very good called gwhitissomoh. i'v already tried it myself and it's very effective and u use it with pola's white shot w essence and wat it does is gets threw with all ur dead skincells and eventually u'll get fresh baby smooth skin that has that radiant glow! and so i use it for a few weeks and my freakles disppeared! but overall u should try it to believe it!:)
by mon (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 32 of 32
prev
1 2

reply to this thread