Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 38 of 38
prev
1 2

. 2006/11/6 13:23
You can find all the details here. If you have further question, contact them.
http://www.ph.emb-japan.go.jp/visa-english/index.htm
Embassy of Japan in the Philippines "VISA" section

PLEASE, PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW DETAILS ABOUT THE VISA, DO CHECK WITH THE CONSULATES/EMBASSY OF JAPAN IN YOUR COUNTRY WHO CAN GIVE YOU THE LATEST AND MOST ACCURATE INFORMATION!!!
http://www.mofa.go.jp/about/emb_cons/over/index.html
*List of Embassies, Consulates, Permanent Missions Overseas of Japan
by . rate this post as useful

visa for only 71 hrs in japan ? 2007/1/22 13:24
I am chinese so i have a chinese passport, do i need a visa if i only go to japan for 71 hrs and go back home, i want to go shopping... Thanks !
by Lili rate this post as useful

in short 2007/1/22 14:14
Yes you need a Visa.

by .. rate this post as useful

is diffucult to get visa japan ? 2007/7/23 07:59
i want stay with him a long time because he stay in japan and i stay in usa. i just want stay because he cant stay in usa a long time. he have to study and work ..... but i think is difficult get a visa in japan right. I'm living in usa now but my passport is Indonesia.
by shienny maria rate this post as useful

Japanese embassy 2007/7/23 08:26
Shienny,

Where you happen to be living right now is irrelevant. What matters is your nationality.
I would repeat the good advice posted above in this thread...

PLEASE, PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW DETAILS ABOUT THE VISA, DO CHECK WITH THE CONSULATES/EMBASSY OF JAPAN IN YOUR COUNTRY WHO CAN GIVE YOU THE LATEST AND MOST ACCURATE INFORMATION!!!
http://www.mofa.go.jp/about/emb_cons/over/index.html
*List of Embassies, Consulates, Permanent Missions Overseas of Japan

by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

i will ask the embassy 2007/7/23 09:58
thank you very much Dave. can i call in USA like Denver and can i ask the embassy japan from the phone call....
by shienny rate this post as useful

Japanese embassy 2007/7/23 10:11
Shienny,

can i call in USA like Denver and can i ask the embassy japan from the phone call....

I don't know where in the USA you live, but yes, you can phone a Japanese embassy near to you and ask them directly.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

embassy vs consulate 2007/7/23 13:06
The Japanese Embassy is in Washington DC. Other large cities will have Japanese consulates as representation rather than an embassy, which is only found in the capital city of each country.

Try an internet search of "Japan consulate United States" to find your nearest one.

by Sira rate this post as useful

I need visa to go to japan 2007/10/31 04:05
I need visa to japan to work so I am live in spain I have five year work permit in spain so I want to go and work in japan.
by rex rate this post as useful

question? 2007/10/31 13:03
Sorry, that was a bit hard to understand. What was your question? Are you asking if you need a visa to work in Japan? If you are not Japanese, then the anwser is yes, of course. To get a visa you need to have a job arranged first.
by Sira rate this post as useful

Indonesian citizen 2007/11/26 07:24
I am Indonesian citizen holding US greencard and will go to Japan for 10 days. Do I need a visa? Thanks
by Nita rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/26 08:25
Yes, Indonesians need a visa to enter Japan. The Green Card is irrelevant.
by Uji rate this post as useful

umm.... 2007/11/29 14:14
umm...very interesting topic
by lemongrass rate this post as useful

... 2007/12/3 01:53
A lot of people asking questions is this thread do not understand the difference between Permanency and Citizenship and the respective privileges accorded to.

I feel so sorry for them that they need a visa.

Tell them to consider changing their natioanlities cum passports first before visiting Japan then.
by jemdude22 rate this post as useful

do i need a visa to visit japan 2008/4/30 03:42
I am from thailand. but i am student in the usa iam immigrant. I have my visa F1 and my Philippine passport. I want to go visit Tokyo for 2week . Do i need a Visa to go to Japan?
by Tai rate this post as useful

visa 2008/4/30 04:52
Tai did you even bother to read all the answers ABOVE for the people from the Philipines? ask the Japanese embassy in the USA
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

... 2008/4/30 06:00
Yes, you need a visa. The fact that you have a US visa is irrelevant for entry into Japan.
by Uji rate this post as useful

thank u dude 2008/8/23 07:02
dude u really helped me im a us citizen thanks really dudes

by Guest rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 38 of 38
prev
1 2

reply to this thread