Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

Re: What time to bring baby to bed in Japan 2016/10/25 09:10
Hakata, who are you asking your question to? If you're asking me, my suggestion was the latter, but I don't mean "immediately".

By the way, I just realized that the OP did write about "the possibility of having his child wake up earlier". Sorry for that part of my phrasing.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: What time to bring baby to bed in Japan 2016/10/25 11:46
I was asking the OP the questions.

As he has presented more information as the thread has gone along. It has opened other doors/possibilities.

He is changing his work life to cater getting home early for some time with his bub. (Which I approve of (you don't need my approval though)), when all the workers in his workplace are late starters, So why not have time before work instead and not upset the status quo at work?

I just assumed (and others also by their responses) that morning time was non existent. Which we have since found out is not the case.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: What time to bring baby to bed in Japan 2016/10/25 14:03
Oh, thanks Hakata. Actually, to me it made complete sense that he's coming home earlier, because that was his wish in the first place. I assumed that was his wish because dads don't have much to do for babies that age in the morning. Of course, like I said, as she gets older and more active, dads tend to find that mornings are also worth while.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

reply to this thread