Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 33 of 33
prev
1 2

Re:Concert Taiwan, Korea and Thailand! 2006/7/12 12:19
Taiwan: Sept. 16&17
Korea: Sept. 22 (as a guest for "Asia Song Festival")
Thailand: Oct. 7 (as a guest for "Friendship concert")
by moca rate this post as useful

Concert 2006/8/4 00:21
Yeah, I know about the Taiwan, Korea, Thailand (Asia Tour) Concert. The only problem is, I've found that the only way that you can get their concert tickets, seems to be through the fan club! I live in Taiwan, and I really hope that I can find tickets for their concert! Best of luck to all the others that are on the same ship as I am!
by Arashi Fan rate this post as useful

No need for fan club 2006/8/5 13:49
I think that ticket sales have already started in Taiwan! And no, I don't think that you need to be a member of the Arashi fanclub - as it is only open to people who are from Japan (or at least have a Japanese address). 80% or more of the Taiwan tickets have already been sold! Hurry!
by Kitty rate this post as useful

HELP HELP HELP 2006/8/20 08:57
i knew there is going to be a concert if Arashi in Taipei on the Sept 16/17. i have been searching for how to buy tickets but i don't know how. and i am so worried that the tickets have been sold out. may someone please help me? i am really desperate to go the concert because i am a really big fan of Arashi. please please please plesae help me.
by sugar_xx rate this post as useful

Arashi fans 2006/9/14 11:03
Hi all . I'm the one who looking for concert ticket of ARASHI. But I don't know how to get it. Becaue I don't have any japanese friend. But this October,my dream will come true because Arashi will have a concert in Thailand. And I'd like to tell you that the ticket concert in thailand is remain but the seat is not good veiw because the remaining ticket is too far from stand. But if you really need ,you can go to website :www.thaiticketmaster.com (Not only Thai can buy)
Good Luck.
by M&S rate this post as useful

Arashi Taiwan Concert 2006/9/19 02:19
I heard about Arashi has a successful concert in Taipei on 9/16-17. Arashi provided 30 songs what they had released in the last 7 years. I regret that I could not be there because I am current in US. Does anyone know that Johnny's would be possible to make DVD for the concert?
by Elizabeth rate this post as useful

PLEASE 2007/3/7 23:29
I need arashi Osaka concert tickets!!! for this april 2007......any info please contact me!!!!
by violeta rate this post as useful

summercon 07! 2007/5/1 04:19
It was just announced! I'm so excited! Is anyone here going?
by hanadanfan rate this post as useful

arashi tickets 2007/5/2 06:48
I really want to go this year too! How can I get tickets?
by cindy rate this post as useful

Good Luck!! 2007/5/20 06:39
to cindyAhanadanAand others: tickets are only sold through playguide and the Japanese person only Johnny's Fanclub. There is no playguide informatoin this year yet. It will be announced here later http://www.johnnys-net.jp/kouen/concert/arashi_07sum.html

This site is also a lot of help. I think it was linked here before http://home.sailormoon.com/rocketmoon/
by —¥Žq rate this post as useful

Concert 2007/7/26 19:12
Has anyone been to one? I hear you can get tickets from scalpers on the day if your lucky and willing to pay high price, thats what im looking at doing this year. Any advice?
by Yorokobi rate this post as useful

dome 2007/8/3 06:32
yes yorokobi you can sometimes find scalpers outside the arena, that's how i got mine last year. ^_^ but it's very difficult and expensive. I'm planning on doing it again this year because I still havent found a ticket. the concerts in Tokyo and Osaka Dome in October should be easy though!!
by cindy rate this post as useful

Hold a sign near concert venue 2008/2/27 07:00
Lots of fans who weren't lucky enough to get tickets stand outside of concert hall holding a big sign saying "Please sell me a ticket for date XXX concert at place XXX".

If you hold your national flag, that may work better because people simpasize you for traveling all the way to Japan. Make sure you add "I have Japanese cash" on the sign.

You could also register "Want It Now" item on ebay.

If not successfull till the concert starts, then go talk to scalpers as the last option.
by bubu rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 33 of 33
prev
1 2

reply to this thread