Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 3: Posts 21 - 40 of 53
prev
1 2 3
next

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/1 19:02
No luck, they only have the iphone8 plus (all colours), new stock will be available in the next two days.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/2 04:53
2 days go fast, soon you will have. let me know when is your hands, and your 1st feeling about it. and make sure apple is not playing you with the iphones release dates, since the x will be in the hk stores nov 3, by making you wait leading you directly into the 8. make sure the situation runs smooth, since apple only cares about profit not customers. good luck
by why (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/2 05:10
I checked a few apple store, only the 8 plus is in stock, don't worry i'm not the only one waiting, even many resellers are out of stock, only a few have them in stock like broadway, but they have inflated the price from the start, if only I purchased it 2 days ago from wilson communication as they had stock, but apple stuff is best purchased from a official apple store in Hong Kong.

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/2 06:34
yes i agree purchase it from the manufacturer. as you say apple, delayed the release of the x to inflate the price of the 8, and in consequence of the x. keep me updated on the outcome

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/3 10:21
Probably need to hold off for a while, iphones 8 seem to have a battery problem, already 3 cases in taiwan, Hong kong and Japan.
by kms899 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/3 10:42
yes just read about it. i told you profit over customer. also ios 11 is terrible, i have it freshly installed in an se and collapses all the time. it gets on your nerves. all os systems nowadays are rubbish. good move anyways

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/3 10:55
how metaphorical the inflation of the price of the 8 with the battery problem, just came to my head

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/4 22:57
So at the end, i didn't get it from Japan, got one from apple store Hong Kong. iphone battery swelly isn't a probeblem for me, it's a isolated case, either way, i'm only 15 minutes away from a few apple stores.

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/6 17:55
just be careful where you carry the phone, if it is in your front pant pockets; to prevent it could blow your balls, in regard to the exploding batteries of the note 7. good luck

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/23 05:00
Hi all-
Would you know the release dates og iphone x this november in japan, esp in tokyo?
Thanks for response.
by Paiii (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/23 06:49
The release date should be stated on apples site.

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/26 18:24
I found articles on Where to Buy iPhone X unlocked.
Source: https://www.howtoisolve.com/best-deals-on-iphone-x-buy-online-in-usa-u...
by monty (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/26 20:23
But we are referring to the purchase in Japan.

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/28 11:29
I also plan to just walk in to any apple store or buc camera in Japan on Dec 3-Dec 17 for my visit, do you think there is iphonex availability on that period? Kind advise. Thank you.
by Iro (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/28 20:16
Only the apple store has iphone off contract and unlocked, consider most countries sold out on internet purchase in a few minutes, I think it will be hard to buy one, even during december.

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/29 18:51
Hello, Any chances that it is possible to get an IphoneX at apple store in tokyo this Nov 3 morning with walk in?

will there a lot of People waiting outside the store? the online reservation have been cutoff.
by Anson (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/10/30 17:41
This is a happy tour for me to read on your post, since we can learn how to do it in easy way. Thank you.
by Torence rate this post as useful

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/11/1 21:32
I hope someone can update whether there will be iphonex stock available in any Japan apple store by December. I am still thinking to order online thru Japan apple store website but will lose the tax refund. Thank you.
by iro (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/11/2 01:08
It will be available as it's released in November, but whether they have stock is another problem, and december is not a distances from the released date, even the iphone 7 took about at least 4 month before it was stable and readly available for walkin customers, even if you make online reservation where will you send it to in Japan, why not just make online reservation in your country, if it's possible. The iphone X was sold out minutes after released online, so I think it's not possible, on the otherhand the iphone 8 which i got, allowed me to just walkin to a apple shop and purchase one just 1.5 weeks after release, although it's not as great demand as the iphone X. It's ok, although I think i prefer android, my iphone 8 is my first iphone.

Re: Buying a Iphone X in Japan 2017/11/3 10:44
Looks like apple have more stock of Iphone on its release? I see if I order online it is available for delivery in 3-4 weeks time. I really hope it is available during my Japan trip. My country has not yet released the iphonex yet.
by iro (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 3: Posts 21 - 40 of 53
prev
1 2 3
next

reply to this thread