Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 33 of 33
prev
1 2

Re: Obtaining birth certificate 2018/5/20 02:40
I think this meets the forum requirements:

https://ibb.co/ktNMY8
by brecchi rate this post as useful

Re: Obtaining birth certificate 2018/5/20 11:06
UCOさんへ、
新宿区役所にはもうありません。投稿者が知っているように、保存期間は10年です。根拠は戸籍法施行細則第50条第2項だと思います。10年は短いですが、今は改善されているはずです。(住民登録してますから)なお、外国人登録原票は請求可能なはずです(登録しているなら)。市町村から法務省に移管されています。請求はかなり敷居高そうです。私ではうまく説明できません。
投稿者は日本の公的な文書を求めていますから、こちらの方が可能性はあると思いますので、導いてあげて下さい。
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Obtaining birth certificate 2018/5/20 11:17
to brecchi
it is 出生届出受理証明書
出生 birth
届出 reporting
受理 acceptance
証明書 certificate
the certificate of acceptance of birth reporting.
birth information (between foreigners) is kept only for 10 years. after that, they discard the information.

Re: Obtaining birth certificate 2018/5/20 12:03
Ken,

Yes, I understood what you were posting about. I'm sorry if it looked like I was objecting to it, because I'm not. I don't understand why you thought so.
おっしゃっていることは理解しているつもりでした。それに反論しているように見えたのだとしたら失礼しました。反論はしていません。なぜそうお感じになったのかわかりません。また、「導いてあげて下さい。」とのことですが、私に何ができるのでしょうか。できるだけ主さんのお役に立ちたいと思っています。
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Obtaining birth certificate 2018/5/20 13:00
Ken, thank you.

Is this a government issued document which can be apostilled?

Re: Obtaining birth certificate 2018/5/20 13:03
Is this document either:

“Shusshou Todoke Kisai Jiko Shomeisho” certificate(出生届記載事項証明書)OR “Shusshou Todoke Juri Shomeisho” (出生届受理証明書)?

Re: Obtaining birth certificate 2018/5/20 13:36
It is Shusshou Todoke Juri Shomeisho” (出生届受理証明書).
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Obtaining birth certificate 2018/5/20 14:15
Thanks AK - I think the main thing I need to know is if this is eligible to be apostilled. Once I have the answer to this question, I can move forward with my plans.

Re: Obtaining birth certificate 2018/5/20 21:58
I think you can't get "apostille" on that document.
it is too old. the document has to be new (less than 3 months after issuing.)
証明が必要な公文書(発行日より3か月以内の原本)

Re: Obtaining birth certificate 2018/5/21 02:13
Ken - I wasn't aware of the 3 month rule. Does it seem to you that the age of the document is the only thing holding me back? In other words, would it be eligible for an apostille if it was new?

Re: Obtaining birth certificate 2018/5/22 22:46
I think you can't get a new one, because the information was already discarded. (they don't have the information about you at present.)

Re: Obtaining birth certificate 2018/5/24 01:30
I found out from a Japanese lawyer/immigration service company that my document is eligible for an apostille. Even though it is well past the 3 month issuance date, the Japanese government will provide an apostille if it is requested by the govt of another country (in my case, the Italian embassy needs a copy.)

Re: Obtaining birth certificate 2018/5/26 15:39
One thing I would like to know - assuming the information I have is good and the document is eligible for an apostille, will the office in Japan be able to create a new "original" copy like in the US, and apostille the copy? I'd like to keep this original document as it has a lot of value to me and my family. I would hate for it to have to be turned in to the Italian government, lost forever to the bureaucracy over there.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 33 of 33
prev
1 2

reply to this thread