Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 35 of 35
prev
1 2

Maybe I can help? 2008/10/7 17:18
Hello,
How interesting, I am from Bahrain in the Arabic Gulf region and out of curiosity I typed 'Japanese Muslim' and I didn't know there where Japanese Muslim and that Islam was there since 1909!!
Anyway, I found this site and I hope it can be of a help..
http://msaj.info/
I am one interested in Japanese culture and life style, also planning to have my graduate study from Japan =)
Anyway, good luck
by K-deSora rate this post as useful

Halal food in Japan? 2009/3/18 23:12
Hi, I'm a Muslim, looking for halal food centres in Japan.Intend to come in June.Thanks
by iz (guest) rate this post as useful

Can I get to know a student 2009/5/3 03:27
I'm a muslim and I want to continue my studies in Japan. Where is the most suitable place for me? so that it won't be hard to find halal food and good medical school. thank you.
by Nadya (guest) rate this post as useful

Masjids in Japan 2009/11/6 23:00
This site gives information about Masjids (Mosques) in Japan. And this site is in English.
http://www.masjid.jp
by Memon (guest) rate this post as useful

any japanese muslim blog? 2009/12/23 01:11
It is intresting to know there are atleast some muslim community in Japan.I like to meet them one day.Where do they actually concentrated?I wonder how they celebrate Aid Fitri celebration (1st Syawal)?Im looking forward to maybe chat with any of Japanese muslim.Btw i salute mycuzin's Japanese wife for her loyalty,motherhood,sincerity,kindness etc stunning!!
by bebe898 rate this post as useful

Japanese Muslim 2009/12/31 18:45
If you really want to meet with Japanese Muslim, Please go to Tokyo Makki Mosjid. Those Japanese Muslims can give you information about other Japanese Muslims liveing in Japan. Also you can meet with good number of Japanese Muslim in Kyoto city, especially at Kyoto University area.
by Zoha (guest) rate this post as useful

Islam in the Land of the Rising Sun 2009/12/31 20:55
Islam in the Land of the Rising Sun (Dec. 2009):
http://english.aljazeera.net/focus/hajj/2009/11/2009111011825150196.ht...
by Zoha (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/1/1 16:10
I don't know whether muslims in Japan live concentratedly in specific area, but people from similar country tend to live in the same area. so, you can find where do people from muslim-countries such as Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc live.

the easiest and recommended way to know more is by going to nearby mosque or masjid http://bit.ly/7LjFmQ especially on Friday around 12:30-13:30 because that is the time when muslim men have to attend Friday/Juma'ah prayer in mosque. beside, mosque are usually built close to the place where many muslims live or where their business or place of work located.
by bb (guest) rate this post as useful

Something 2010/2/24 17:42
I'm a malaysian. I tend to further my study at Japan. I wanna ask something, how do u celebrate eid, fasting month & others. hope u can reply... and another thing, where's the muslim settlement in japan?
by haruka 'munirah' amane (guest) rate this post as useful

ryuugakusei 2010/3/1 16:48
hi..im muslim from malaysia..n by the end of this month i'll b going 2 hiroshima..i've heard that there's not many japanese muslim in japan but still there's lots of muslim from other countries who came for work or study like me..
by aimi (guest) rate this post as useful

Feel free to ask 2010/8/30 13:15
Dear all,

Assalamo alekum!

This is NOT an answer to any posted questions. This is just a brief note to say that I am a muslim (originally from Pakistan), and have been residing in Japan for the past 34 years,

Feel free to ask for any information about Islam and muslims in Japan you need. I do reply to answers to some of the questions shortly.

Farooq
by Mohammad Umar Farooq (guest) rate this post as useful

would love to study in Japan 2010/9/21 01:15
Assalamualaikum wbt,

Here the question i want to ask:

1. any university for art and graphic design, near masjid (mosque),with muslims community and the place for halal food?

i really dreamed to study in japan so much! and thank you for reading my question.. ^.^~
by cahaya pemimpin rate this post as useful

Question for Farook about Kochi, Japan 2010/11/2 21:38
asalam aleicoum

i find your post and i have a proposition to work in kochi
but i don't find any information of the muslim community in Kochi,

do you have information of the life in kochi, there is a mosque?

thank you very much,

your brother mouhammed

asalam aleicoum

by Mouhammed (guest) rate this post as useful

muslim japan community 2011/3/10 17:57
i think, there are some japanese muslim community in fukuoka and tokyo. in tokyo you can find them in otsuka mosque.
by syauqi rate this post as useful

in Chiba 2011/5/19 11:55
السُّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَ رَحْمَةُ الله وَ بَرَكَاتُه
I'm from Syria and I'm so glad to know that there are Muslims in Japan who wants to stay in touch with each other.. but I couldn't see that you actually met so far.
I live in Chiba and would like to stay in touch with Muslims in Japan.
as for food or so, I'm not finding troubles alhamdulillah but I really wanna see how Muslims here are living and I wanna be inspired, may be it will help me to improve my self.
as for a suggestion, what do you think about trying to meet in Tokyo? to decide on one mosque there and meet on some weekend? to discuss various issues that face us as Muslims here and to try to find solutions for our problems if there are so.
hope I get replies.

peace be upon you all
by Raghad rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 35 of 35
prev
1 2

reply to this thread