Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 22 of 22
prev
1 2

Re: What do I do if I donft like a school lunch? 2021/3/4 14:43
If you do not like the lunch that is served at your school, you better not force yourself to eat. you can just bring your own food or have extra money to buy the food you want to eat. You always have the option to buy something that you like to eat. There are also some instances that you can send a request so that they can think of ways for you. However, the effort must be coming from. Just bring your own lunch so that you will also not skip a meal just because you do not like the food that is served.
by Utagawa rate this post as useful

Re: What do I do if I donft like a school lunch? 2021/3/26 14:56
Well, if you do not like your school lunch. You can always bring your own food. You are not required to eat the school lunch. The best thing to do about this is to submit a complaint or suggestion regarding your problem. Let your voice be heard and don't be shy. If you do not want to bring your own food, you can always buy it. Just make sure that you have extra money with you. With this, you can choose the meal you want to it. The important thing is that you are eating well and not starving yourself.
by Utagawa rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 22 of 22
prev
1 2

reply to this thread