Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 35 of 35
prev
1 2

burberry-bluelabel 2007/7/9 15:37
i will goin to tokyo end of this year....where can i get blue label in tokyo? the nearest butik? pls advice! thanks
by mun rate this post as useful

. 2007/7/9 17:38
They have a shop within the department store called ISETAN in Shinjuku. (2nd floor.)
by . rate this post as useful

Location of Burberry Blue Label store 2007/7/19 13:45
hi, my mum is going to Hokkaido nxt week... Is there any shops there nearby to get Burberry bag?
by CL rate this post as useful

where to get blue label in kyoto? 2007/8/14 00:59
Does anyone knows where to get blue label in Kyoto? And if the airport sells that?
by Maple rate this post as useful

address in ginza please 2007/8/14 16:25
Can anybody tell the location in ginza. I liked the stuff. thanks in advance
by glamguy rate this post as useful

To Linda 2007/9/27 07:30
You can get blue label at Yumei, across Time Square,Hong kong.The store has many varieties of blue label bags & clothes. The owner fly to Japan every month for new items.
by Sarah rate this post as useful

RE: Hong Kong store? 2007/12/3 10:51
I know someone said there's a store called "Yumei" across Time Square, but is it possible to get an address or even a webpage? I'm going to HK in the latter half of December so I hope to find that particular store.

Thanks in advance!
by Anna rate this post as useful

Burberry Blue Label in Harajuku 2007/12/4 00:32
Hey theres a huge Blue Label store in Harajuku. Theres also a Burberry London store nearby. Get off at Harajuku station and walk towards Onomotesando Hills. This is a posh/upscale part of the city /w lots of designer brands and labels. Good luck!
by T rate this post as useful

HK Store 2007/12/18 00:57
Store is "Go Frog" UG/F 829 Island Beverly Centre 1 Great George St Causeway Bay across the st from SOGO up escalators
by HKGuido rate this post as useful

Burberry blue label in Hong kong 2008/3/14 09:10
You can find many varities of Burberry Blue Label bags in "yumei". The shop is at the junction traffic light next to Time Square.
by Forka rate this post as useful

Where to find burberry blue 2008/6/16 00:29
Just came back from Japan
Bought 2 bags from the store along the Ginza strip... it's next to the toy shop!
Online info....
http://www.burberry-bluelabel.com/store/index.html
all the info you need!
by Jan C rate this post as useful

Grab it now! 2008/7/2 00:40
Dear,
Now your can get the Burberry Blue Label at Singapore Queen's Avenue. It was directly imported from Japan.

venessa
by venessa rate this post as useful

Bluelabel handbag 2008/9/1 14:08
Go to Arcade, Queensave to find Blue Label handbag
by Angel rate this post as useful

Burberry blue labell 2008/9/1 15:53
hi

i going to tokyo shinagawa soon, can pls advise where can i get the burberry blue label near the there and near to station?

thks a lot ..

by llaine rate this post as useful

Blue Label Store 2009/1/3 02:25
Go to Ginza, the biggest burberry blue label store. At least 5 storey high.
by Lee rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 35 of 35
prev
1 2

reply to this thread