Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 38 of 38
prev
1 2

Stores in Osaka 2007/6/15 08:28
hey guys. do any of you know of any stores in Osaka. Thanks if you know of any
by nathan rate this post as useful

GUNS 2007/6/21 23:24
look the best store in tokyo by far is echigoya you can find it in Akihabara on the Chuo line
when you get out of the station head to the main road that has all the big electronic stores. Echigoya is a few blocks down to the right you will find a small police box it is on the second floor behind that.
good luck
and happy hunting.
by @n@rky rate this post as useful

uzi? 2007/6/26 05:47
hello all,
i'm planning on getting my little cousin a marui uzi springer which does not require any batteries/gas(5900-6900yen MSRP) while im in yokohama this summer. does anybody know if the yodobashi camera there has it??
if nott, does the store mentioned in akihabara carry it?
thanks beforehand.
by toshi rate this post as useful

Airsoft Guns 2007/8/3 19:02
Are you allowed to bring them back to the US? Say NY or Chicago?
by cano rate this post as useful

Airsoft in osaka 2007/8/25 10:06
The biggest airsoft store in japan (or that I ahve ever been to for that matter) is in Osaka.

www.first-jp.com

most of that is in japanese but do a look up on google for First airsoft Osaka and you will get a street address.

The directions and street system i Japan are a bit confusing at first, but it *IS* there and its sooooo worth the hike from the little station to get there (probably a 10 minute walk max)
by Harley rate this post as useful

Map of Akihabura stores 2008/4/22 13:29
Hey, I've recieved alot of emails about this, so I will post the link to the map I've given everyone here :)

Any further probs email me :)

COPY/PASTE THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER AND SEE THE DIRECTIONS BELOW.

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/mayhem2004/?action=view¤t=akihabara_map_airsoft.gif

Number 1. on the map is the best airsoft store I've found in Akihabura so far. Its a hoby store right next door to a laox shop approximately where the arow is pointing. Its on Level 6 of this store. They speak NO english at this store!

Number 2. is a small hobby shop that sells remote cars/planes/helicopters and a few (very very limited range) of airsoft guns.

Number 3. is approximately where the McDonalds is, so you can get your bearings as you come out of the station and know your on the right side.

Number 4. is approximately where the Yodobashi store is, they have a pretty decent range of Tokyo Marui guns.

Number 5. is another hobby store along this big street somwhere, its on level 5.

Id say the best ones are the 1st one i;ve listed, the second best would be Yodobashi department store :)

You cant miss Yodobashi, its huge ;)

Hope that helps, any dramas, email me back and I'll see if I can help direct better!
Harley

Prices? 2008/4/23 14:51
im going to japan this summer and aside from going site-seeing i was thinking of doing a bit of shoopping for airsoft guns. I was wondering how the prices are, are they more or less expensive than in the U.S.?
by blah rate this post as useful

cheaper 2008/4/23 23:10
generally cheaper mate seeing there are no import/export taxes applied.. First in Osaka are the cheapest i've ever seen.

Sorry try this link 2008/4/23 23:15

yamanashi-kofu airsoft shops? 2008/6/23 17:41
I' am going to yamanashi-kofu in japan for about a week then going to shizuoka, and was wondering if there were any airsoft stores
by ---- rate this post as useful

airsoft shops in nagoya 2008/8/27 15:34
theres two airsoft shops i kno of in nagoya

at motoyama on the yellow line if u walk past matsuzakaya down the street aways theres a place called Tenryu thats all airsoft.

from fujigaoka on the linimo there's an apita at the second or third stop that on the second floor has a wall of airsoft guns...pretty realistic,pretty cool,pretty cheap (1800 yen)

hope this helps!
by THE JP EXPAT KID rate this post as useful

Nagoya Airsoft stores and games 2008/8/31 23:47
Stores, (these are the biggest retailers in Nagoya)

1 .Tenryu
2.Fortress
3.TamTam
by Sudo Genki rate this post as useful

Uji/Kyoto? 2008/9/17 00:50
Hi, I want to say thank you for the information you've all put up.
I'm in Uji, near Kyoto, and I was wondering if anybody knew of a good store to check out. I've been to Yamamoto (I believe) in Teremachi and was hoping for something bigger. I will check out First Shop in Osaka sometime.
Also, where does one go to play around here?
Thank you in advance.
by B rate this post as useful

Hokkaido 2008/11/6 21:30
Very good information here. I don't know if anyone can help me, but does anyone know of airsoft sellers in Hokkaido? Specifically, Asahikawa would be great, but Sapporo or another place would be fine. I am afraid I am a bit of a novice.
by IceMaiden rate this post as useful

Airsoft in Okinawa 2008/11/21 18:32
i need some help, im stationed in Okinawa, Japan on camp schwab near Nago,an im wondering if there are any airsoft specialty stores that would have mid to high end rifles or gear...any info would be apriciated
by Garrrett rate this post as useful

Where to buy in Tokyo 2009/4/29 08:56
I found a shop in Asakusa?

As you enter the main passage, walk a little bit and keep your head turned to LEFT and there is a little watch shop which has Tokyo Marui springers for about 1,800 Yen
by Nathan (guest) rate this post as useful

pleased help me? 2009/6/15 11:58
pleased help me? where i can buy an airsoft gears and guns here at fukushima, shin shirakawa...
by akira kikuchi (guest) rate this post as useful

airsoft sites 2009/6/24 20:06
airsplat.com,hobbytron.com
by bast (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 38 of 38
prev
1 2

reply to this thread