Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 32 of 32
prev
1 2

airport...suggestion.. 2007/4/20 10:54
yea if jin's back to japan, he will be surly arriving @ an airport right?! and he's pretty popular.. if he came back than aren't there people saw him arriving @ d airport!?
by angel rate this post as useful

Jin in Japan 2007/4/21 01:10
Jin`s press conference has already aired. It seems that KAT-TUN is going on a nation-wide tour starting tomorrow and Jin will join them on the last day of the tour in Tokyo (June 16th I think it said). He spoke a little bit of English during the press conference which is already floating around on YouTube.
by Banna rate this post as useful

Akanishi jin is not a bad guy!!!! 2007/4/22 14:59
i think it's true that he went to L.A to study english.. he is not a bad guy at all..maybe he only wants to live a normal life just for a while.. besides he really lovrs to entertain and perform..^_^
by akanishi's no1 FANGIRL rate this post as useful

laaa 2007/4/23 15:59
WOO HES BACK
by i love jin rate this post as useful

he's definitely back! 2007/4/24 20:46
i'm glad he;s back.. Kat-tun isnt the same wihout him, he appeared on kat-tun's Sendai concert last april 21 and man, was he lookin' good.. the fans went wild when he appeared.. he surely rocks.. and as far as im concerned, he's the sexiest man alive....
by shiro-chan rate this post as useful

well.,,,, 2007/4/28 16:04
hmmmm...well he's back..i'm happy for him...i love you jinshi,,,mwaaaahhh!!!
by jm rate this post as useful

He's back!!! 2007/6/1 17:58
Jin is back!!!
He showed up at Sendai
with all of the crazy fans shouting okaeriiiiii!!! for him

He also joined the Cartoon Mihimaru
He looked pretty well with his cute smile. saying why don't any of u hugh me?don't u miss me???

Kattun 's even released their new pv Yorokobi that (actually) not very good
since the song and the scene just really don't match and all of them juz standing there singing with the camera going around them
This could be sure Johny's cheap tricks to promote Kattun as everyone'd be excited and curious of Jin

by sunny rate this post as useful

jinjin 2007/6/3 01:54
really ppl, i don't think jin is the type who would get some underage person pregnant. Its just a stupid rumour ok!
by E.Y.K rate this post as useful

Kat-Tun 2007/6/12 23:27
Kat-tun is a great band there are also a lot of other japanese singers but I like Kat-tun best. One of my good friends told me about him and his group. I think their dances are really cool. I hope every one knows them.
by Tsuki rate this post as useful

geeez 2008/9/9 19:59
honestly, that pregnant rumor is one the stupidest pieces of bs i've ever heard in my life.

congratulations to jin akanishi for finishing a year in LA.
:heart:

and it was a year that he was gone,
according to their talkshow anyway, Cartoon KAT-TUN.
by okominiyakiyumm rate this post as useful

>.< 2009/5/4 07:26
this is late but whatever... Jin didnt get her pregnant... they did have the scandal and all, and he WAS in LA- i saw him... :D- but who cares, the only thing we should be ''mad'' at him about is that he got caught. lol jk and hasnt anyone noticed IN EVERY JOHHNYS GROUP THEY HAVE A SCANDAl... - maybe johnnys is setting this all up? (jk.. i think)
by panda (guest) rate this post as useful

akanishi jin 2009/5/23 22:13
he went abroad to study english and he came back 6 months later more fluent in english (: he wnet on hiatus he did not leave KAT-TUN just was on a break
by Sarah (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 32 of 32
prev
1 2

reply to this thread