Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

Bus Tickets, how far in advance? 2007/9/24 16:53
How far in advance should we book the buses? We need to book for
(1) Shinjuku-Takayama (1-way)
(2) Takayama-Shirakawago (2-way)
(3) Takayama-Nagoya (1-way)

We are coming in Dec for 2 weeks and travelling out to the above in our 2nd week. Would it be risky to book only when we reached Tokyo? Are there ticketing booths in Narita Airport to do the reservations?
If we reserve over phone, how soon can we collect the tickets?

Thanks for all advice.
by Francis rate this post as useful

bus reservation 2007/10/8 19:17
I would like to share my experience making reservation with Nohi Bus from Kanazawa-Shirakawago-Takayama.

Last two months,I emailed them asking if I can make booking in advance for my group due to I am very serious getting the tickets exactly on our specific travelling date in October for all 7 persons in my group.And they were so kind replying my email that it is possible to make booking one month in advance .They already emailed us back exactly one month in advance providing reservation numbers.

I read in this forum that it is not possible to make reservation by email but I decided to try .I am not sure if number of persons in my group is a reason they allow us to do so or if they have changed their
regulation.

by walee rate this post as useful

Nouhi bus reservation 2007/10/10 17:10
Hi Walee, Could u help to advise the email address that u managed to make reservation on Nouhi bus. I am going with a group of 12 pax to Shirakawa-go from Takayama next April. Would like to gather info.
by CYC rate this post as useful

E-MAIL ADDRESS 2007/10/10 17:53
Hi CYC,

The e-mail address is mentioned at the bottom of the following page:
http://www.nouhibus.co.jp/gero/g_teikan.htm
by WALEE rate this post as useful

Nohi Bus reservation 2007/10/10 20:31
Hi Walee,
I want to confirm what you writed. I reserved my seat to Shirakawago and to Kanazawa by emailing to Nohi Bus more than 1 month before my traveling date (2007/09/28). They said me it was too early, but exactly one month before my traveling date they confirmed my reservation by e-mail and we paid our tickets at Nohi Bus offices in Takayama just one hour before our departure. We were just 2 persons. Great service. Great bus company.
Japan is a great country.
Hi everybody
by Barbara rate this post as useful

..... 2007/10/11 13:12
My trip plan is April 2008 and I am checking this web page almost everyday to gather info. Thank u to everyone who contributed. Great help.
by CYC rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

reply to this thread