Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 25 of 25
prev
1 2

RATM 2007/11/17 11:54
Hi

Simon,and all other guys trying to get RATM tix from out side Japan,the ticketting system here is so screwed and not friendly to offshore people. You must be in Japan to recieve tickets because they do not send them international. In order to become a member of E+ web ticket,you must have address in Japan.

I know it sucks but you must find someone you can really trust and rely on in Japan to buy ticket for you. And that means you must remit money in advance to this person.

last time I checked tickets are not sold out yet.
by hodad rate this post as useful

ratm 2007/11/17 12:22
damn it....i know nobody in japan!!! might just have to go over in feb and try to get one from a ticket tout....
by simon rate this post as useful

for the shows 2007/11/18 18:21
the Saturday show is sold out. The Thursday show in Osaka and Sunday show in Tokyo are not.http://search.pia.co.jp/artist.htm?artistId=11012874 for general ticket sales, and you have to log in/register as a member.

Good luck.
by shu rate this post as useful

Answers 2007/11/18 19:26
Finally got a hold of my friend. He said that the ticekts that could be bought pre-sale were in some sort of raffle. I won apparantly and have 4 tickets. However, my friend bought 3 more for me and my friends that are going to be in Japan, but he didn't win. Lucky we bought tickets for the sunday show so now he can at least try and buy some from the ticket vendor. Thanks for the info though.
by Shwin rate this post as useful

To late for show in Osaka? 2007/12/23 04:20
Hey,

I'm going to Japan for a couple of weeks in January and February and would desperately like to see Rage perform in Osaka. Is it really impossible to buy tickets from outside Japan (I'm in Denmark)? - Can anybody tell me if teh show is sold out? And what my chances are to buy tickets when I arrive on the 11th of January?

Thansk a lot. I hope we all get a chance to see Rage. I saw them at Coachella and it was great!
by Sven rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 25 of 25
prev
1 2

reply to this thread