Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 29 of 29
prev
1 2

Yokohama = SHIN Yokohama? 2008/2/17 05:59
Uco,

I find that site a very helpful site!! Thank you for sharing the link.

I just want to make sure, when it shows Yokohama, does it mean Shin-Yokohama or Yokohama Station? How far are the two anyways?

I think I'll spend the day at the Hakkeijima Sea Paradise with my cousins and then leave them there for the duration of the concert. ^_^
by Bhie rate this post as useful

Shinyokohama 2008/2/17 14:56
Shinyokohama Station and Yokohama Station are two different stations and they are very far apart. Be sure you head for Shinyokohama. Have fun!

By the way, the Shinkansen bullet train also stops at Shinyokohama Station. If you don't mind spending extra money for a super fast ride back to Tokyo or Shinagawa stations, the shinkansen is an option.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Thanks, Uco! 2008/2/17 17:54
Thanks for the great tips! Hope I won't get lost getting back to my hotel after the concert!

by eFrances rate this post as useful

Thanks Uco 2008/2/18 00:35
I was wondering why it wouldn't recognize Shin Yokohama; now I know I have to write it as one word.

Thank you for the wonderful tips!! You're making our trip to Yokohama easier!
by Ruby rate this post as useful

Thanks Uco 2008/2/18 14:05
Thanks Uco for your kindness in showing us foreigners how to get to Yokohama Arena to see Tohoshinki in concert. Since I will be staying in Shinjuku, I don't think that's very far from Yokohama itself. But thanks for clarifying the two separate stations to Yokohama. So i guess i'll have to take the Shinyokohama station to get to the arena. I hope the trains will be easy to take when I get there.
by Olivia rate this post as useful

tickets to the tohoshinki tour 2008/2/19 05:32
Hello! my name is Lulu ~ nice to meet you~ I really want to go to Tohoshinki's concert tour but I can't read Japanese and I live here in Canada so I don't quite know how to get tickets to their tour ! :(
could someone please explain how did you get tickets?
I want to go to the concerts in Sendai on April 20th and I think they are going to be sold a bit later ...
like in March

or the Final concert on May6th...
please help b/c I don't know much about Japan neither ! thanks!!
by Lulu rate this post as useful

Hi Lulu!! 2008/2/20 20:33
Hello Lulu,

from what I've read on another forum thread, you can purchase your ticket through fdjp.com, yahoo-auctions or rinkya.com, crescent shop or ccmelon websites.

They buy the tickets on your behalf since Tohoshinki tickets aren't available outside Japan.

by Ruby rate this post as useful

Hi Ruby!! 2008/2/21 11:13
thanks so much for your advice!! I will try to get them from those sites ^^

:)
by Lulu rate this post as useful

Wonderful Info 2008/2/22 03:26
Thanks guys. You guys have helped so much for sure. I haven't been here in a few days and there was lots more info. This is going to be a great trip for all of us ladies. It seems that most of you have tickets for the 20th so if I can fumble through on the 19th, maybe when I go back on the 20th it will be a lot easier. Have fun gals. And yes, I think someone asked me earlier, I will be going alone. Tis ok though. ~Angel
by USAngel rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 29 of 29
prev
1 2

reply to this thread