Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 4: Posts 21 - 40 of 79
prev
1 2 3 4
next

stain on my bag 2007/2/25 18:53
I have recently purchased a Blue Label Burberry handbag from a Japan Boutique. It's gorgoues in pink colour. I have just a found a black stain (guess from the car mat floor), and have asked everyone even cobbler, they say it's very hard to find a porduct to clean of something fabric made. The place I am in don't have burberry boutique which I could take it in and have it clean. Any recommendation?
by ivy rate this post as useful

blue label bag 2007/3/4 19:06
I join a tour recently.. setting off in june. would like to know where i can get blue label bags.. heard frm many friends that tis brand is veri nice and suitable for youngster..

The agency told me there is a daimaru near Shinsaibashi where i can buy the blue label. is it true? Pls kindly advice me how to get around the place to get the bags.. tis is going to be my 1st time to Japan. thks a lot.
by Ting rate this post as useful

blue label in Tokyo 2007/3/24 12:15
There is a burberry building in the Ginza area, the blue label is in the basement. Most of the big japanese shopping centers carry the blue label as well.
by snoopy rate this post as useful

Trench coat 2007/3/26 14:16
Does anyone know if Burberry blue label sell trench coats that are similar to their main line?
And also what is the price range? Thanks!
by Grumpyz rate this post as useful

Burburry 2007/4/2 12:08
As mentioned above, Ginza has a Burburry store with many floors. I saw some trench coats a few weeks ago at the Ginza store - basement level where they sell the Burberry Blue Line. I didn't check the price tho cos i was just going their for the bags :)
by Catherine rate this post as useful

Blue LabeL Burrberry 2007/4/3 23:19
I had kinda fallen in love with Blue Label Burberry because there is more variety and they are cheaper... Colours and designs look more cheerful too... But one thing is that the sewing is not as good as Burberry London... Nevertheless, it is a good buy... :)

I have three on hand now... And Im planning to get one again soon...
by Missy rate this post as useful

Burberry Blue store location in Japan 2007/4/5 13:52
[http://www.burberry-bluelabel.com/store/index.html]

I don't buy any of the Burberry bags cuz I am an Vuitton lover. But I have many of Burberry Blue Label dresses and skirts. They are more stylish in design and better fitting. Skirts are about $300. Dresses are about $450-500. hooded winter half coat was $650. Just remember to pick the ones are Made in Japan for best quality.
by JY rate this post as useful

Bluelabel 2007/4/9 20:40
I was in Jpn in January, you can find Bluelabel at Matsuya Ginza which is right opposite of Channel. Matsuya has all the designer labels, from LV to Bvlgari. It also carries Blacklabel Burb. The price range of a Bluelabel is very much cheaper than Burb London. 1 bluelabel bag will just cost around USD230. If you are heading over to Japan, do not just look at Bluelabel but if you're lucky they would have Cashmere Burberry London bags which is not sold anywhere else! Happy Shopping!!
by Burb Fan rate this post as useful

Burberry Blue Label is off the hook! 2007/4/14 03:01
Hi folks! I was out early today & go shopping...& I found out this cute lil pink checkerd bag that has a burberry's trademark w/ a blue label...I bought it right away coz it is sale & the price is very cheap & the quality is good!(I did'nt doubt it coz the store is selling branded stuff w/c is very expensive...)so I went home & quickly check it to the internet to compare the original price...good thing coz it's legal & not fake either...it is also a burberry's copyright trademark w/c is only exclusive in japan...awesome aight?I think I would start collecting those... so that's all for now folks! ciao!
by Maja rate this post as useful

question on blue label burberry 2007/4/14 12:54
I purchased a Burberry blue label pink nova trench coat for my daughter and wanted to find if it is available in ladies sizes. My brother travels to Japan often and said he could get it if I found out the information. Is there any place to view all the blue label trench coats?
by terry rate this post as useful

BLUE LABEL BURBERRY 2007/4/15 14:00
I went to Japan twice and bought Burberry Bluee Labels handbag and a wallet.
In fact, you can find in Japanese Departmental Store like Isetan and Takashimaya.
by Jen rate this post as useful

I love burberry blue label 2007/4/20 09:34
I do agree that Blue label has more chic designs and it's much cheaper than Burberry London, not to mention the service is excellent. I bought a beautiful trenchcoat in signature tartan but w more chic details, for only about SGD$900+, what a steal. I could not decide on the colour n kept trying n every time i did, the girl will arrange the collar n tie the belt nicely for me. For those looking for store locations, you can check out the website. Make sure you show your passport to get the tax free price! =)
by Ann rate this post as useful

Blue Label @ Shibuya 2007/4/21 18:50
If you are buying alot... i suggest u buy Blue Label in Sogo or Seibu department store

It entitles u to earn points, every 2000point enable to convert to Yen2000
by David rate this post as useful

You must have it!!! 2007/4/28 01:53
Hi all, Blue Label is really nice. Is a must to my shopping list when i go Japan. I have been to Japan 5 times and i will definitely get 1. Sell it in most department store, Taka, Daimaru, Seibu, Tobu etc.
by Yuan rate this post as useful

Blue label in Japan airport 2007/4/29 21:12
hi all,

Is there a Blue Label boutique in Japan's airport?

If yes, will the price be cheaper compared in the city?

by Lynn rate this post as useful

qu 2007/5/3 22:48
I'm 6 feet and 168 lbs,
do you think I will find Burberry Clothes my size in Japan? Will I find clothes at all? I scared about that.
by jack rate this post as useful

Oh boy 2007/5/3 22:49
I _am_

sorry
by jack rate this post as useful

Love my bag! 2007/5/21 23:24
My boyfriend just bought me a Burberry Blue Label bag fresh from Japan (2 days ago)! It's so cute, I fell in love with it instantly. The quality is great as well as the design. I'm so in love (with my bag, oh... and my gorgeous bf, lol), I now want a matching wallet to go with it. Yay!
by Diane rate this post as useful

Where to get your blue label 2007/5/22 14:15
I jus came back from Japan yesterday. And yes!~ i got a blue label bag for myself as well!~ its design is really unique and particularly different from the normal burberry london. Its gives the user a fresh look!~ Real cool!~ oh.. as for the place to get it, Shinsaibashi has most of the designs but not all, while Ginza lacks many items and colours because of its popularity i think. Most of the bags that i chose do not have the colours that I wanted. The blue label boutique at a shopping centre has lots of colours and designs, but their service appears lacklustre as compared to Ginza and Shinsaibashi. I think its called palette town where Venus Fort and Toyota showroom are situated. Burberry Blue Label is right at the top level.
by Estatic rate this post as useful

Burberry Blue Label 2007/6/15 16:27
Only Japan carries Burberry Blue Label. They are more trendy and cheaper. Take note, the clothings only come in smaller sizes.
by Gillian rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 4: Posts 21 - 40 of 79
prev
1 2 3 4
next

reply to this thread