Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 27 of 27
prev
1 2

red balloon 2008/8/7 06:12
Someone mentioned the Red Balloon. That movie has just been released on dvd. I've been looking for both of these movies for a while.
by JG rate this post as useful

The "Fatty" appeared in Mothra ! 2008/10/7 05:38
This is funny. Just saw "Mothra" this weekend with my grandsons on Svengooli, and I swear the fat boy in the movie is from the Kumatsu movie. My husband thought I was nuts. Watch "Mothra" -- is that Fatty?
by Patrice rate this post as useful

Chibideka Monogatari - Skinny & Fatty 2008/11/13 04:27
Has anyone actually ordered the VHS from Nextgen.com $19.95? If so, how was ordering, arrival, condition, etc. Have never heard of that website, authenticity and security, reviews, complaints etc. Thanks
by MP rate this post as useful

Skinny and Fatty 2010/1/18 12:24
The link to purchase "Skinny and Fatty" that is posted will take you to the website. There is a PayPal button to purchsase, but you will get a message that Paypal is nor accepting payments from this merchant.
The names of the 2 boys are correctly Oyama 大山 and Komatsu 小松. I don't know of a Japanese version, only English. Check Ebay for a possible listing.
by Theodore Jaderstrom (guest) rate this post as useful

"Skinny and Fatty" on YouTube! 2010/12/20 07:44
I cannot find "Skinny and Fatty" VHS at the next-gen link anymore (seems to be closed), but you can see all 5 parts of "Skinny and Fatty" on You Tube! (English-dubbed). Here is link to part 1, then each subsequent link:

youtube.com/watch?v=XlIQjMZkvik

youtube.com/watch?v=ejg1y0a34pw&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=Od0kWwvUaAE&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=-kQKPx8POQ0&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=GPeyIdYncu0&feature=related

enjoy !
by k24 (guest) rate this post as useful

Response to Theresa 2011/2/13 14:55
Theresa mentioned fatty and skinny and the red balloon. From the era that we are all speaking from, these were two great movies. simple and carried a great story of friendship. I shared the red balloon with my daughter when she was small. She loved it. Years later, I was able to purchase the vhs tape. When I gave it to her for christmas, her eyes teared up and she hugged me and said thank you. Thanks to the other blogger for the website to buy them again.
by Marshall Dominguez (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: movie name- character Kumatsu/fat/skinny 2011/10/2 12:03
I ordered the movie and it was horrid. You can not even hear the sound, because there is horrible background noise! I also ordered my other memorable fav from the Kookla, Fran and Ollie show: "HAND IN HAND" about a Catholic boy and a Jewish girl who are friends. Same problem. I don't know what was wrong, but I was so disappointed. I wonder why this has never come out in DVD?
by Linda (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 27 of 27
prev
1 2

reply to this thread