Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 3: Posts 21 - 40 of 47
prev
1 2 3
next

Answer 2004/12/14 22:14
No
by Blackflyer rate this post as useful

from what I read on other forums.... 2004/12/15 07:11
As there are ayu worshippers, I was shocked about those that "HATED" ayu. I read that they hated the way she sings, that she sounds like a chipmunk, that UTADA HIKARU's songs are much better (w/c I TOTALLY DISAGREE), that UTADA HIKARU sings better than ayu (but in my personal opinion UTADA can not sing, her breathing techniques sucks, and she can not reach a certain pitch level, unlike ayu who can go from low to high without trying). I read that Ayu is not a real singer (I think those who say that she can't sing, are those who does not know HOW to sing, or what a real singer is). Those people criticize Ayu in such a manner are those who are ignorant of what a real talent is. They don't even know how to speak Japanese and they think that Utada writes better lyrics! How stupid can they be? Those who say that her songs are too high pitched, that she cracks their ears because her voice sucks, well those are the poor people who has never bought an ayumi album, because they can not afford to buy her cd, and the only songs that they've heard are the ones they download on kazaa. These are just my opinions, I know everyone has their own, and not everyone can agree that she is above everyone else. But I just want to let some of her fans know that Ayu is not all well liked in some places.=(
by silent calix rate this post as useful

Ayu-chan!~ 2005/1/13 06:36
Well, Ayu is still popular, but maybe not like she used to, but her new album ranked in the top 3 on the charts and she was nominated for best lyric writer, etc. but so many rumours are crashing on her now...She's still trying hard and I am sure she won't end too soon just now. She might be yesterdays news, but she has MANY interbational fans! I am not sure about marriage just yet. When it's time for Ayu to let go, she'll know...It's been almost a decade now...Wow! Anyway, Ayu is COMPLETELY deaf in one ear yet, but it has been bothering her LOTS and it might be a danger...I also noticed from the NTV 2004 special. But, Ayu is my favorite artist...No one has touched me in such a way...She's still popular in my heart! Kissu, Ayu-chan!
by Emiku-chan rate this post as useful

Ayu-chan!~ 2005/1/13 06:38
Well, Ayu is still popular, but maybe not like she used to, but her new album ranked in the top 3 on the charts and she was nominated for best lyric writer, etc. but so many rumours are crashing on her now...She's still trying hard and I am sure she won't end too soon just now. She might be yesterdays news, but she has MANY interbational fans! I am not sure about marriage just yet. When it's time for Ayu to let go, she'll know...It's been almost a decade now...Wow! Anyway, Ayu isn't COMPLETELY deaf in one ear yet, but it has been bothering her LOTS and it might be a danger...I also noticed from the NTV 2004 special. But, Ayu is my favorite artist...No one has touched me in such a way...She's still popular in my heart! Kissu, Ayu-chan!
by Emiku-chan rate this post as useful

(Pls Insert Title) 2005/3/16 04:51
why do ppl insist that utada is way better? its not fair if u like her just because utada can speak english..was raised in america and had a better education..(apparently no one taught her how to breathe..she keeps gasping for air in her songs) and if u go n read ayu's lyrics..it has way more meaning than utadas lyrics will ever have..to me..(btw..i just heard that utada's english is a bit weird...her english album had no meaning at all)
by Kakashi rate this post as useful

Ayu Great 2005/9/6 15:41
Yeah, ayumi hamasaki is popular. Many sid that. My friends luv her fashion. Her song was poetic and i think all of her songs are meaningful to understand. I love hera appearance, even though that she's getting old, but u know humans get old too. Imagine an old britney spears...
by Dee-chan rate this post as useful

Ayu's GREAT!!! 2005/9/24 11:02
Although she's now is some old,but still looks youngs!!
i like her song!!all song is
nice..when the first time me
see her sing..me start to like her^^"she make me excited,What a cute and nice
girl..she is best in my life...
by Breyden rate this post as useful

Yeah! 2006/4/30 07:09
Ayu is the best singer i've ever heared! she has the little special in every song, in every text, in every concert she preforms! i just love her! and, guess what? she's growing bigger even in Norway!!! she's allready got her own norwegian fan-site! www.ayu.no ^_^ She's so cute, even when she mess up concerts (arena tour 2004/2005, trauma??)!! But, i wonder, have she ever made a plastic operation? or is she so unimaginable pretty?? i'm stunned every time i see her! LOVE AYU!!!!!!!!
by Anders! rate this post as useful

Doesn anyone know...? 2006/6/6 01:19
I am wondering why anyone hasnt talked about how she became so popular. Theres always some political reason when someone like her becomes that popular.
by Max rate this post as useful

hmZ 2006/6/15 07:33
I think Ayumi got to such popularity due to her initial connections with modelling agencies, if not that maybe yakuza is involved.. lol she was in early 2002 or 3? reported i think in time magazine as the 33rd richest person in the world =x
by yumayah rate this post as useful

She is popular but... 2006/6/28 12:23
I don`t know how popular she still is, but she does have a lot of respect in the music industry for always being professional ect, unlike some of her one hit competitors. But sadly, I`ve seen her, and she looks nice, but she doesn`t have the super Kawaii thing going. Except I saw her jump for her life when she saw a bug, which was cute.
by T rate this post as useful

answer to fame 2006/7/4 10:54
i think the reason that she became so famous was because she had the right connections with other people and her model like body, the cute face plus the amazing singing voice. Also i think it's okay for people to not liker her because everyone has likes and dislikes, but i just hate it how people that dislike her keep dissing her because they don't like her. If you don't like the way she sings or something then fine, but just don't diss her. I think she is so kawaii and amazing! GO AYU! LOVE YA AYU-CHAN!!!!
by AyuXtenshi rate this post as useful

AYUXTENSHÝ 2006/12/11 09:52
love you AYUXTENSHÝ
by svshacker rate this post as useful

She is an angel from the sky~!! 2007/4/14 13:52
No doubt about it Ayumi is beautiful and i love everything about her. The fact that some of you say she is deaf in one ear is only her passion to keep performing for us, if it werent for us it wouldn't have happened. She sings her songs with such passion and has so much to tell. I hope she doesn't get married, because like most celebrities it ends their career and the fact that i want to marry her hehe. Ayumi I only want you to answer one question. Will you marry me? Ayumi Lovers!!
by Ayumi~!! rate this post as useful

Ayu <3 2007/4/17 05:12
Ayu is the best damn thing in Japan. My idol. She has this charisma, and grace in front of the camera and her lyrics are strong and meaningful. Her voice is clear and beautiful. She is cautious of her fans and she's just nautrally talented with a super cute personality that is also full of maturity. I want to be almost as good as her (because I'll never be better). As far as her popularity she is IMO the reigning Queen of Jpop (not Kuu, even though she's my 2nd favorite). Koda Kumi may be giving her a run for her money but they will never be rivals (they are both on Avex). She's multitalented, not only does she sing, she acted a little and did some gravure modeling and can say phrases in many languages including Chinese and English.
by mihimaru GT rate this post as useful

Question about her age... 2007/4/18 00:20
I've read some comments here that say in Japan they consider Ayumi Hamasaki old, but she is only 28 years old. In America, this is still considered (prime). Is Ayumi being (28) really considered old?
by Tommy rate this post as useful

Love 2007/7/9 02:07
i'm gonna marry her. i've fallen in love with her the day i saw her. i don't give a damn about the other guy who she's rumored to marry with. i'm a much better looking guy than he is.
by ayumi_lover rate this post as useful

Hi 2007/7/9 22:02
If I think, I think that her heyday passed.
Sales of CD are descending than before, too.
However, it is still true that there are a lot of fans of her, too.
by Nao rate this post as useful

somewhat 2007/7/10 13:20
she's very well known, but not as popular as she used to be. like britney spears, but not crazy.

koda kumi seems to have taken her place.
by wut rate this post as useful

Youth 2007/7/23 04:44
ofcourse 28 is young. and its definitely considered a young age here in America. actually in America even 33 is considered a young age. so Ayumi is actually still experienceing her spring time of youth!
by ayumi_lover rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 3: Posts 21 - 40 of 47
prev
1 2 3
next

reply to this thread