Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 3: Posts 21 - 40 of 46
prev
1 2 3
next

The place buy 2005/11/27 21:36
Hai guys...
I just found a website that sells this drama.
I'd love to buy it one, but i don't know japanese and even chinese language. Poor me. But this may help those who wanted to buy it before.

http://8710.teacup.com/terra_defenders/shop
by ijgi04 rate this post as useful

The Place to Buy.... 2005/11/27 21:37
Hai guys...
I just found a website that sells this drama.
I'd love to buy it one, but i don't know japanese and even chinese language. Poor me. But this may helps those who wanted to buy it before.

http://8710.teacup.com/terra_defenders/shop
by ijgi04 rate this post as useful

how to get the VCD/DVD of Moero Attack? 2005/12/3 05:22
hi everyone, does anyone know if the Teacup site allows for overseas orders? Or does anyone know where or how else to get the VCD or DVD of the show? Thanks in advance!
by alexander ho rate this post as useful

DVD 2005/12/3 09:33
I am so happy to see that there are so many many of you out there who like the show. Please let me know if I can find this show in Cantonese. Or like Robben said, I just might have to learn Mandarin :)
by simon rate this post as useful

Could Someone do it for us.... 2005/12/5 09:32
Can somebody from Japan buy this drama from teacup and sells it on ebay.
Besides on helping others, you may also earn some money from it.
Cheers
by Andy rate this post as useful

Moero Attack! 4ever in mind 2005/12/8 12:28
It was a very great japanese drama 4 me.In Malaysia,this volleyball story was no1 on that time(80's era).I can remember that lyrics and song.i want to watch it again but unfortunately failed to find that movie.
*Maybe this will refresh you back: http://www.livejournal.com/community/malaysians/219695.html
by Awal rate this post as useful

that's a great idea andy 2005/12/9 12:03
I agree with Andy...I wouldn't mind paying a little more if someone could help me order the series from the Teacup site.
by alexander ho rate this post as useful

DVD/VCD for Moero Attack!! 2005/12/9 23:10
Hi, I am looking for above mentioned drama. Really love to own it at home. It is the first drama of valley ball that i cant really forget even i watched it when i was young. Somersault in action... Pls help me to find DVD/VCD in Chinese substitle. Want to have it asap after i watched another valley ball drama called Sweet Heart. Thanks.
by Janice rate this post as useful

Yeah.. that's true 2005/12/11 09:19
I agree with andy..could someone.. please.....
onegai...
by ijgi rate this post as useful

Moero Attack Theme Song 2005/12/30 05:58
you guys can anybody info me where can i download the moero attach opening theme song thank a million
by Ibrahim rate this post as useful

Moero attack 2006/2/2 05:42
You guys, I am SO glad that there is a group of you who love this show and are trying really hard to find it! I remember watching it back when I was like 6 or 7! And they aired it quite late in Malaysia....late 80s I think, but I LOVED it! I may not have understood Japanese but I sure as hell understood the subtitles! Love it love it love it! And for those who're lookin, there's ONE precious episode on www.youtube.com. Run a search for "Moero attack" and you'll find it. There's also the opening song :) Have fun!
by dalsh rate this post as useful

Wanted''Moero Attack''Drama Series 2006/2/14 23:14
Hi, could someone pls help me to check where i can buy this drama series... i was looking everywhere and cant find it.... So sad....

? 2006/2/15 09:08
any version or even bootleg of this show anyone can find in Cantanese? I watched it in the late 70's and early 80's on the Jade Channel in Hong Kong and the dubbing was awesome. I remember every name they called out before they did a special serve or the spiral strike or the reverse spiral strike, etc.
by simon rate this post as useful

Moero Attack!!!!!! 2006/7/8 23:26
Hey, I am still looking for the drama series, so sad.... cant even find one.... anyone got idea where to find 80's japanese famous valley ball drama series - Moero Attack?????

i'm moero attack fans from malaysia! 2006/8/14 03:40
moero attack was a phenomena in malaysia too!it was shown in malaysia in 1990 when i was 6 y/o. i can't describe how insane i was, throwing anything rounded shape imagining myself throwing the volleyball! it extremely impressed me up until now, i still can't forget moero attack and i hope it will be shown again someday...
by ghaznawi rate this post as useful

Request 2006/11/13 00:58
May I Know how to get the vcd or dvd..I miss this drama a lot.
by James rate this post as useful

moero attack 2006/11/22 13:09
i thought i the only one who like the moero attack drama. i dont expect that many more like me. I still remember the story line,the song, and the character and it is transalte in Malays language. I hope someday i can have the cd for my collection.
by mimi rate this post as useful

Moero Attack 2006/11/23 06:57
by moeeee rate this post as useful

i have this show on dvd 2006/12/20 12:54
i have this show on dvd, but it's in chinese
by aaron rate this post as useful

where did u buy it aaron? 2007/1/8 01:05
let us know, thanks!
by alexander hoi rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 3: Posts 21 - 40 of 46
prev
1 2 3