Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 35 of 35
prev
1 2

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2012/12/21 23:26
I loved Wolf's Rain, Elfenlied, Ouran High School Host Club, Hetalia, and Dragonball ^_^
by AmyRobin rate this post as useful

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2012/12/21 23:35
Sailor Moon
Sailor Moon R
Sailor Moon S
by Sailor Moon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2012/12/24 01:09
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun -(*-*)/
Naruto))
by Favi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2012/12/25 02:12
I know all people are different, and the viewer's age and gender could make a difference.

In 2012, I especially liked watching these:
1) Tari Tari (high-school choir club series)
2) Chuunibyo demo koi ga shitai (''eighth-grader syndrome'', overcoming grief of losing one's father, and a love-comedy)
3) Hyouka (high-school slice of life deduction series)
4) Another (high-school horror series; ''If it was in Another, s/he'd be dead'' was one of the most popular internet slang of the year)

It was again PA Works and Kyoto Animation studios with a bit of Shaft and JC Staff that were high on my personal charts for this year. PA Works and KyoAni have consistently nice animation graphics as well as cute and likable characters with less male fan-service.

by Anime fan in Japan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2012/12/28 07:48
cowboy bebop and samurai champloo all day
by dplunn rate this post as useful

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2013/1/4 07:35
thank you everyone who replys and i am a major anime freak i over obsses over any anime's and have a huge list already of anime's to watch
by shadewolf rate this post as useful

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2013/1/4 07:38
but i just want to know of ANY anime's that people enjoyed because i over obsses with the really good one's Ex// Naruto (full series) Dragonball, Dn Angel, Hetalia, etc.

and i just want to know of all the anime's out there

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2013/1/4 08:35
Just finished watching Death Note and found it to be quite addictive
by Sal1980 rate this post as useful

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2013/1/4 08:50
i have heard so many good things bout Death Note

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2013/1/4 12:43
I liked Death Note and it IS addictive, watched all the eps in a couple of days. There was a part somewhere in the middle where it started to get a bit boring to me but soon things got interesting again. I recommend.

My own personal all time favorite is definitely Fullmetal Alchemist (both original and brotherhood). The story and the characters are great. Just love it. And the few fillers there was, were actually worth watching and didn't feel as useless as in i.e. in Naruto.
by Ojimak (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2013/1/5 06:17
i've been trying to find Death Note in english but can't find it and it's been spoiled many times by my friend.

and i have watch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood twice, and i am now working on the original one.

but before all that i need to finish Naruto.....mind you, i love Naruto.....IT'S SOO VIOLENT MWAHAHA.....sorry

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2013/1/5 15:03
In English? Nah... I always watch anime in Japanese with English subtitles. What's everyone else's preference?
We've got the Death Note DVD set, so I can't help with a link for streaming or downloading, sorry.
by Sal1980 rate this post as useful

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2013/1/5 22:31
well my preference is that i watch them in english, i can't concentrate on the subtitles and what else is going on

like in the movie Fullmetal Alchemist:The Sacred Star of Milos
i watched the movie in english twice then in Japanese and i knew somewhat what they were saying, my Japanese is rusty and i only know English (lives in the USA)

so i prefer English over anything

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2013/1/8 00:27
Yu Yu Hakusho will always be on my top 5 list because it was one of the 1st animes I really loved. From (rather) more recent years, Suzumiya Haruhi no yuuutsu is quite a favorite (I'm actually re-watching it right now). And of course, Castle in The Sky and Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi are awesome.
by CecilSoares rate this post as useful

Re: what is the best anime in your eyes? 2013/1/8 17:01
I never ever watch anything dubbed (not anime, tv shows, anything). I just don't get the right feeling if I did. But that's just me, I don't judge those who watch with dub.

I don't get how you didn't find Death note in English. I googled it and found plenty of sites
http://www.justdubs.net/list/series/59/Death%20Note

I've watched Naruto too and I still like it a lot but I'm so sick of the fillers. Normally you could just skip the fillers but since the show is still going on you just need to wait.
I wonder when will Naruto end.
by ojimak (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 35 of 35
prev
1 2

reply to this thread