Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 23 of 43: Posts 441 - 460 of 845
prev
1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43
next

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/19 00:30
Does anyone called back the homukyoku office to see if there are any improvements in the application or everyone just wait for the call?
I wonder if there are any changes but everytime i talked with my tantousha he kinds of make me feel uncomfortable

@saadnk yes I applied from the Tokyo, Kudanshita office
by Bee (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/19 10:23
@bee

I donft think it is good to call them to ask about the application progress, it might even give them a bad impression.
Normally, we should call them just in case there are some changes or something from what is written in the orange paper.

After the interview the documents go to the ministry of Justice so maybe our tantousha donft know exactly how things are advancing, they themselves are waiting for updates from the justice Ministry.
by Sumi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/19 11:51
@bee

I called today also to ask if I can go abroad after the verification call last week.
He then told me, if itfs not they important donft go anywhere yet.

All we need is to really wait.

Ifm hoping we can get positive results.
by Pandared4341 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/19 16:56
After the confirmation call is not a good idea to leave the country. You will need to inform your tantousha before leaving and after arriving, and probably delay everything further.

I also dont think it leaves a good impression to call to check the status because they already tell you they wont answer that. But I sure did call them to ask or inform relevant things, with the goal of "making them search and find my folder, and remember my name". For example after March, I called to say "I submitted my kakutei shinkoku, do I need to send you the newest papers?", or in June "I just got the new juminzei papers and paid it full, do I need to send anything extra?".
Did it make any difference? Its impossible to know, but at least I choose to believe so haha
by TonyMi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/19 17:24
@tonimi

Thank you for sharing to us your experiences.
I just needed to get through the call because I had a notice from my home country ( not related to naturalization ) but that situation was being asked during my last interview.
As a law abiding, haha. Even the simplest/littlest details I shared to them so theyfll be aware and I can get a piece of advice/knowledge from them.
Through that call, the waiting time gpatternh was mention a bit.
Kinda relief but of course, if we donft have the papers in our hands yet nothing to be celebrated.

😝

Best of luck to all of us.
I will for sure share my hilarious/dramatic moments in naturalization process here.
This page does help me big time.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/19 17:55
@Tonymi
@Pandared

Thank you for your advice and experience sharing!

I also thought that they would probably not give me a precise answer but i also wanted to kind of give him a reminder of my case haha
However sadly i waited for the one year mark and right now i don't have any excuses to ask forc:(

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/19 18:31
@bee

Hello again.
For the span of 1 year, havenft you receive any verification call from your tantousha?

In my case 10.5 months I got the verification call. Which was April 12 ( Wednesday)
The last appearance I made in the legal affairs office was last March 20.
Prior to that, my interview was October last year.

May they accepted my paper
October interview ( together with my husband)
November they visited our house
March 2023 another one hour interview😜
April 12 verification call.

Now Ifm waiting for the finality of this roller coaster 🎢 process.
😜

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/20 10:10
Hi @Pandared4341
may i ask what is your tantousha said during verification call?

we(me,wife,kids) submitted our documents on 2022/8, did interview on 2022/12, and after that is always around 2weeks my tanyousha call me if he have questions or want clarify somethings, the last time is on 2023/3/14 he ask my new zaryu card copy, and there's no call sinced,

when we officially submitted our documents my tantousha said that we will know the result around 2023/4 and everyday I checked kanpo and haven't see my name,

dokidokidesu.
by wnrafa rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/20 11:00

we(me,wife,kids) submitted our documents on 2022/8, did interview on 2022/12, and after that is always around 2weeks my tanyousha call me if he have questions or want clarify somethings, the last time is on 2023/3/14 he ask my new zaryu card copy, and there's no call sinced,

when we officially submitted our documents my tantousha said that we will know the result around 2023/4 and everyday I checked kanpo and haven't see my name,

dokidokidesu.
by wnrafa rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/20 11:30
Hey 👋 people :)

Legal affairs called me last week about the changes. April 12,2023
Today, April 20 ( 8 days, not even a week)
I saw my name in the gazette.

Now, Ifm waiting for my tantoushafs call for the next move.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/20 12:05
Hi Pandred

Congrats. Where are you from by the way?

Thanks
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/20 12:57
Hi @Pandared

Congrats to you and your husband!
So envious that you were able to have the results in 10.5 years haha
I haven't received any calls from my tantousha and haven't called eitherc
when you got the result was your tantosha calling you or someone different?

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/20 15:56
@saandk
@bee

My home country is Philippines
Different tantousha called me last week.

10.5 months I guess.

May 2022 they accepted my application
Result is 20th of this month exactly 11 months.

I thought that it would took me more than a year but surprisingly, 11 months ☺️

Thank you everyone for the good thoughts.
Mentally it was so hard for me to prepare the whole thing.
It took me 6 months, I gave up the process for awhile.
I got divorced, I had 2 accident ( not big and not my mistake but still accident )
2 traffic violations.
I remarried to another foreigner.
And yeah.
All of this was.. questioned, like they want to bring you down. A hardcore kind of question.
But what I appreciate about it was I got know myself and they at the end apologizes because it was just part of the job.
😝

Just explain honestly.
Tell them honestly, and if they want to ask you about papers or another interview.
BE WILLING TO SEE THEM ASAP.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/20 16:40
Salam, hi everybody, today i got a called from homekiyoku I'm not approved for my case, i don't know about the reason , i aske from there what the reason for the not approved they told me this is not our decision came from gazette order we don't know about this decision I'M very sad of this result, i don't any traffic violence I'm 18 years here i have 2 child they studied here in japanese i have proper addresses and I have mothly income is 360 man whith Sakai hoken nenkin i don't know y thay not give to me I'm very very sad for this result
by Aya (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/20 16:46
I don't have no criminal case.but i don't know. any body have same situations here?
by Aya (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/20 16:58
Hi Aya
Sorry to hear that
You can actually challenge the result.
Feel free to challenge it.
Thanks
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/20 18:56
@aya

So sorry to hear that they didn't give you approval, do you have at least permanent residency?

If you have you can try to re-apply without pressure.
If you are not eligible then the issue is maybe linked to your disapproval
It's possible that this is due to something that happened in the past, like unpaid taxes, overstay, something like this.

Is it ok to ask when in April you applied exactly?

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/20 19:24
@wnrafa

The verification call was mostly, gare there any changes in work, marital status, accidents, birth, and if Ifm planning to go abroad etc.

Really, kinchoushimasu ne.
The feeling was onaji desu.
Not Ifm kinda relief, Ifm still waiting for the call from my new tantousha ( my previous tantosha was transferred)

But as what the other fellow kikajin here said, the percentage of disapproval is barely 8-10%.
My case was so complicated.
I didnft expect that I will receive this as early.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/20 20:48
Hi Pandared, just curious, which homukyoku did you apply at? Was it in Tokyo?

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/20 21:47
@bee
I applied in Toyohashi legal affairs bureau but they will always send it to Nagoya then Tokyo.

by Pandared (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 23 of 43: Posts 441 - 460 of 845
prev
1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43
next

reply to this thread