Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 25 of 43: Posts 481 - 500 of 846
prev
1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43
next

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/26 14:16
@Saadnk @bee thank you both for encouraging me
congratulate for being approved @saadnk, it is so nice that you are still here supporting us in this forum even after approved.
—bee is it near 1 year since you applied ? i got the call after 11 months so i think you r gonna get the call soon.
by hunhun (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/26 15:04
@hunhun
Next week it will be 13 months almost passed for me, i also hope they call soon
Btw did you change job and you kept the same job during the application?
If you changed job can you tell me how long it was before the call?
Thank you!
by Bee (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/26 15:41
@bee i didnt change my job until now and my scrivener advised me to keep this job until i finish my renunciation and get approved officially T_T
by hunhun (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/26 17:01
@hunhun
Wow i see, it must be really a lot of pressure. I changed job actually, so i wonder if that is the reason why its taking longer
I hope the Vietnam side will give you your renunciation paper fast, after that you will be free finally

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/28 10:38
Hi Everyone
I will share my experience in details.
-I applied on June 2022.
-Interview October 2022.
-Asked for few tax paper in March 2023 1st week.
- Got call on 2nd week of April 2023 that my result will publish soon.
- Saw my name in Kanpou in 3rd week April 2023
-collected Approval paper on 4th week of April and registered everything and asked city hall if they can register my koseki fast i want to travel. Usually it take 10 days and golden week holiday is next week. But the lady was very kind so she registered in 2 days and called me that i can get it and apply for passport. I applied for world most powerful passport today. Cant wait to have it. Good luck to everyone who is waiting.

Thank you
by Saadnk rate this post as useful

Documents Required 2023/4/29 15:24
Hello Saadnk
Can you Tell me what kind of document required for Naturlization? Language skill Required?
Hopefully you will inform me
by Zain (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/4/29 22:50
Hi Zain,
I followed this page to prepare
https://www.turning-japanese.info/p/steps.html?m=1
Since itfs different on every national. You can take some idea from this page and post here if you have any other questions.
Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/5/8 04:30
Submitted my application in December 2022, still waiting for my interview. Ifm guessing it takes around 6 months for people applying in Tokyo?
by kagamin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/5/9 14:10
Hi Kagamin,
Its always depends on each case. Usual is 3-6 months.
Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/5/10 19:38
Hello folks,
I received my Japanese passport today. 🇯🇵
Thanks

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/5/11 01:22
I received my interview call today, will be interviewing next week :)
by Kagamin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/5/13 01:46
My friend has lived in Japan for 10 years and he only has the right to stay visa

He is self employed but his wife has to sign this form he told me every year however he doesnft know when he will get his permanent passport BUT I donft know if he is fully telling me
by Abhi B rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/5/13 10:50
@AbhiB,
Sorry we donft understand your English. Please write it in your local language then we will translate it in google and will comment on it.
by MD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/5/15 15:28
Hello

@bee

How is your application for japan naturalization?

When was your application accepted and when was your interview?

I read that you changed your job while still in process. I think we have same case. I applied for naturalization 1yr ago. Last january , the person in charge whos handle my application called me and asked if there was any changes in my status like jobs address married status etc. Becase he said the result will come out within 2 weeks and when you received a confirmation call there is a high chance your application will vve approved.

I told to the person in charge that i changed job a weeks ago last january. The person incharge told me that i need to submit additional documents for my new job.and i already submitted it 2days after i received the called.

But its almost 15months ago since i applied naturalization until now i have not receive the result.
Obviously its hard to wait and i am very depressed.

Can you share your case?

by Hippocampus (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/5/15 18:57
Hello everyone,
How long time it will take to see your name in the kanpo after submitting the renunciation certificate to the Homukyoku.
Could anyone have any experience after submitting the renunciation certificate?
by Zhu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/5/15 19:24
Hi @Hippocampus

I still haven't had any call from Homukyoku.
My application was accepted in April, interview around Dec.
How about you? Can you share your date?

So you are waiting for the new call again after the job change since January 2023?
I made the job change actually a little bit after the interview.

For me now it's been almost 14 months.. I'm also super depressed because almost everyone had there results here. They didn't even gave me a call even once, I don't know what's going on.
Do you mind sharing where you are from? Does your country need the renunciation paper?

I think we are the only 2 left in this thread that didn't get the results lol

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/5/15 20:36
@Hippocampus

I wonder if our application is delayed because of job change?
But if so what is taking so long time..

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/5/16 06:31
Hello @ bee

If your application was accepted in April and you were interviewed in December, April to December is 8 months in total of waiting time.

In my case, I submitted documents in January last year and they accepted my application.  Regarding the interview, I was interviewed last year of September. Same as you, it took 8 months to wait.

but after 4 months I received a confirmation call.January this year. I told to the person in charge that I changed jobs and I immediately submitted what the person in charge requested to me regarding the additional documents.
I have been waiting for the result for almost 16 months.Last time I called to ask about the status of my application, they said it was still processing and they said they were still checking about my new job and the person in charge also told me that i already submitted all the necessary documents just wait for their call.

Yes that true. Changing job can cause to delay the result. That is what we are facing right now.

let's hope there is a good result.  And  I think your result will come out first.  because I was late to announce that I changed jobs.

Once I get a call from homukyoku  or there is progress in my application I will let you know by sharing information here.
by Hippocampus (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/5/16 09:20
Hi @Hippocampus

They didn't tell me it would delay... If i knew it before I would've not change job.
Sorry to hear you have so much delay, I hope at least your job is going well, mine is not and I feel very pressured.

I also called them and they said the same, they also said they don't know about when the result will come.
I hope we will get results soon and get approved.

Did you apply in Tokyo?
Please update if you have any changes, I will also make updates.

Re: Naturalization in 2022 2023/5/24 11:26
Hello everyone,
How long time does it take to see your name in the kanpo after submitting the renunciation certificate to the Homukyoku.
Could anyone have any experience after submitting the renunciation certificate?
by Zhu (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 25 of 43: Posts 481 - 500 of 846
prev
1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43
next

reply to this thread