Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 8: Posts 41 - 60 of 142
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
next

XD 2006/1/16 06:34
it's all about jrock
by yuki rate this post as useful

-_- help 2006/2/11 13:58
Hi! How r u doing? i'm from Georgia, i need help does anyone know any Japanese Shop around Duluth, Norcross, or anywhere that i can buy Japanese Teen Fashion Magazines. Thanks alot! sign :(=_=)
by Kristy rate this post as useful

any cool websites for japanese hairstyle 2006/2/25 21:52
need help here...i gt a quite long hair length and i wanna change my hairstyle bt hav no idea at all..pls help me out...
by J-styler rate this post as useful

- 2006/3/3 20:26
are there ne japenese korean sites that have nice hair pics buh in english?
by ed rate this post as useful

I want to know a type of hair cut 2006/3/3 23:33
This is referring to the side area of the haircut.

The side is short, but somehow it doesnt look short, also it looks like very light and fluffy. Do you know how to get that effect?
by Han rate this post as useful

how to gett he ends spikey 2006/3/17 08:08
hey, i always wonder how some people can get they're hair at the back spikey, liek the tips. Mine is just sorta like a line across...i realli wanna know to get that effect. If anyone know plz tell me. Thanx
by boo rate this post as useful

need hair style 2006/3/18 19:59
im 21 yr old male 84% viet 15% chinese. I m looking for a japenese hair style like jun matsumoto but dunno how to get my hair to be all cool looking any tip
by Vu Tran rate this post as useful

Male hair cut 2006/3/22 08:15
Can anyone let me know where in Tokyo I can get a hair cut at a reasonably cheap price.
by Dev rate this post as useful

Honky hairsstyles? 2006/3/23 16:51
umm i want to know any sites for honky hairstyle (HK)?? yeh
i haf straight hair its alrite long
by mikey rate this post as useful

hair salon in harajuku for foreigners! 2006/4/12 04:50
Melange is a bilingual hair salon situated in the harajuku. Really nice and friendly place, the space bright and airy. Website in Japanese and English below:
http://www.e-melange.com/e-index.html
by yuzu rate this post as useful

need hair style 2006/5/14 02:10
any tips how get a japanese hair when i live in california or anyway i can do it myself :P
by Vu Tran rate this post as useful

cool 2006/5/23 00:59
I thnk japanese hairstyles are cool
by Max rate this post as useful

punk rock stuffingers 2006/5/23 01:01
I like fingers
by Cody Folingwer rate this post as useful

I need help as well 2006/6/19 01:22
I need help as well, here in America, i do not know how to explain how i want my haircut. I want something like a Johnny Jimusho, or with somewhat medium-long hair. Does it take alot of styling? Any pictures of really good Idol-type haircuts?
by Mathieu rate this post as useful

ability salon in cosa mesa 2006/6/27 02:20
the japanese salon call Ability they can make your hair so beutiful with alot of layers with razor blade its amazing how they can do that.
by tiff rate this post as useful

hey man ,i'm new guy here !!! : ) 2006/7/15 04:37
May i know where i can get japanese hair style show video clips ?
by kenneth rate this post as useful

..... 2006/7/22 04:49
HEY i'm half japanese but i wanna get a cooler hair cut !!!!! i mean mine's kinda shaggy right now....and i like it but i kinda wanna trying getting hair like a ganguro, or someone who would dance the para para !!!!! i judst need a picture to show the stylist so they don't completely screw it up.....so if ya know can you e-mail it to meh??? thanks!!!
by SAYOKO rate this post as useful

i want a japanese hair style 2006/8/5 08:02
i'm from mexico, i want a japanese hair style and i've been searching for a style that fits with my face shape and type of hair. I'll really appreciate if anybody could give me a internet adress with some images... Please.
by Polux rate this post as useful

Koda Kumi? 2006/8/29 08:08
Hey, i love Koda Kumi's old hair cut with the long wavy hair and fringe in the front. Like in the videos, You and how it was in her Real Emotion performance at her first things concert.
by Charlotte rate this post as useful

?? 2006/8/31 07:01
Okay, so I've heard of these Japanese haircuts called mullets. I seen a few girls who had these haircuts too. Do anyone know a site to a gallery of these haircuts???
by Fruit rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 8: Posts 41 - 60 of 142
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
next

reply to this thread