Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 42 of 42
prev
1 2 3

yes it's rude 2006/4/17 10:31
Yes, normally it's rude to just walk up and take a picture of someone without asking. If someone does it again, (if your not on a train) just get up and leave or something, it'll let them know they angered you.
by Miko (nickname) rate this post as useful

It is a bit rude 2008/1/31 23:17
I always ask. Most are right. Most Japanese are more then happy to let you take their picture or take a picture of you. Ano, Anata no Kimono wa kilei da kara... anata no shashin o Tottemo iidesuka?

Ano, Anata no shashin o toritaindesu yo.

Ano, Anata wa watshi no shashin to tomodachi no o tottekudasai. (This ones a little off probably but most people get my meaning.)

It's not hard to ask. Sometimes you'll get people that tell you to go away. Like in Shibuya I saw some good old fashioned Gothic-lolitas and I thought it was interesting. So, I asked if I could take their pictures Just nice and simply Sumimasen! Shashin o tottemoiidesuka?

One of them was receptive a sked the obvious group leader who just waved her hand in rejection. The one gave me a look as if to say sorry and they kept going. I saw them again later. I didn't take their picture. They asked me not to. It may have made me a little said but, I decided not to pull a GAIJIN SMASSSSHHHHHHH As we liked to call it at JCMU. Jcmu wa hikone no naka ni arimasu. Hikone wa Shiga Kenritsu no machi desu.
by J rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 42 of 42
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread