Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 46 of 46
prev
1 2 3

Re: Retro - Karate Kid 2010/1/20 23:54
Cobra Kai must be this one:

‰ï
( ‚©‚¢) (kai) (n) (n-suf) (vs) - assembly
- association
- club
- meeting
- party
by Shimada Jiei rate this post as useful

Kai 2010/2/13 01:11
Interestingly enough, I too have a daughter named Kai. She was named after my nephew whose name is Shakia but pronounced Shakai. We called him Kai for short. I really liked the nickname and some 30 or more years later decided to name my daughter Kai. I was told by a dear friend from the Philipines whose husband is Japanese, that the name Kai meant little sea urchin, shrimp, or ocean. Either way, we love Kai and her name. She's tall and beautiful and stands out in school as uniquely as her name does.
by AC (guest) rate this post as useful

Greek Alphabet 2010/2/18 14:05
I thought the word kai represented the letter x in the Greek alphabet
by Phlamingo (guest) rate this post as useful

My name is Kai 2010/3/15 23:38
Well my mom and aunt thought they came up with my name. im 16 years old and i love it. im so happy knowing that i can share this beautiful versatile name wtih so many other unique individuals. I love my name my full name is Kai Denae (duh-nay) and i loveee it. everyone says its so unique and pretty. ;)
by Kai Newman (guest) rate this post as useful

what does kai mean in what language? 2010/3/17 15:38
Hawaiian:
KAI = sea

Japanese:
UMI = sea
KAIYO = ocean, sea
by BOBO (guest) rate this post as useful

the name kai 2010/4/24 13:11
My grandson is named Kai,he lives in Nagoya, Japan. Kai means "sea". It is a wonderful name. My other grandson is Sora, means "sky" so we have the sea and the sky...
by Kay (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 46 of 46
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread