Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 50 of 50
prev
1 2 3

Cheap Yukata's 2004/7/18 00:19
Hi there ,

If you are in Japan right now you can buy cheap yukata's at UNIQLO shops(around 3000 Yen) or you can buy them at Narita Airport.

Cheers,

Dirk

by Dirk rate this post as useful

Wearing the Yukata 2004/8/2 01:35
Hey I've just went out in public for the first time in my Yukata tonight. I live in Kyoto. It was pretty daunting at first but once I got used to it, it was a real laugh.

I was told, guys fold the left side over the right. Girls do vise versa (right over left). I have heard that dead body thing or "way of death" before, so I'm not 100% sure!
by Jaydee rate this post as useful

to Jaydee 2004/8/9 19:27
Hello Jaydee!
Always, men and women, wear the
by Yukata-san rate this post as useful

To jaydee 2004/8/9 19:29
Sorry, it just came out to early...

What I wanted to say, is:
Always, men and women, wear LEFT OVER RIGHT!

Please never forget this! ^_^

Every question about kimono, yukata, obi knot and, and, and...You'll find the answer here:

www.japanesekimono.com
by Yukata-san rate this post as useful

Shin Eri 2004/8/11 03:25
Anyone know just how a shin eri is attached to a collar?
by Ed Street rate this post as useful

A couple of stores 2005/1/13 10:20
We've bought from www.cherryblossomgardens.com and asianideas.com and are happy with our purchases. We've bought both Yukata's and Kimono's.
by Jeremiah rate this post as useful

how about this site? 2005/8/23 22:58
by bee rate this post as useful

UniQlo Questions 2006/6/20 23:25
We're in the Kanagawa Pref, Yokasuka. I tried babelfishing the site but no luck. Does anyone know if there's a UniQlo in the yokosuka area?
by Minx-chan rate this post as useful

To minx-chan, 2006/6/25 15:55
There is one on the 6th floor of "Okada-ya Mores (or is it Moors?)" shopping center right by the Yokosuka-chuo station.
by AK rate this post as useful

cheap yukata? 2008/6/17 04:28
Hi,
Can someone please give me the names of the places -preferably in tokyo area where I can buy a cheap yukata around 5000Yen. It's really just going to be like a 5-time wear type thing.

The more updated info. the better

Thanks!
by anna rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 50 of 50
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread