Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 4: Posts 41 - 60 of 79
prev
1 2 3 4
next

Question on Burberry Blue label bag 2007/6/17 01:10
Hi, all...
I would like to know is it too expensive to get a medium dumpling blue label for around 60,000 Yen?? The seller said it's a limited edition bag...Pls advice...
Thank you...!!
by Ally rate this post as useful

where???? 2007/7/17 00:02
just wonder how to get a burberry blue label from singapore. which web page i can go?????
thanks
by shikee rate this post as useful

Blue Label vs. London Burberry 2007/7/20 00:57
Blue Label is also Burberry, however it is strictly sold in Japan. Many buys have also reported that the prices of Burberry Blue Label are relatively lower than the London Burberry. Blue Label hasn't been out for long, yet it is already very popular.
by Alice rate this post as useful

Burberry Blue Label website 2007/8/16 08:34
by ABC rate this post as useful

No Blue Label in Airport 2007/8/28 02:09
Just was in Tokyo Airport back in June. There is a Burberry store in the airport but it does not sell Blue Label. Just the regular London line.
by KK rate this post as useful

Blue Label Burberry 2007/9/29 01:18
Can you tell me where can I go to buy blue label burberry bag in tokyo?
by Brenda Boey rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy blue label 2007/10/1 09:15
Go to the Burberry Blue Label store in Shibuya.

Google for the Blue label website. Its in English.
by forgamez rate this post as useful

toothpaste 2007/10/19 18:27
You may try to use a litter bit of toothpaste(cream type)to remove.i'm not so sure how effective it is but i heard from my friend she has tried this way to remove some stain on her fabric bags.hopefully it can help you.
by janetlow rate this post as useful

The Difference... 2007/11/10 04:53
Burberry is Burberry. They will never compromise their quality regardless if it's London or Blue Label. Blue Label is just more for the younger generation. Burberry London = classic/timeless. Burberry Blue Label = Trendy. I love Burberry! :)
by MBC rate this post as useful

Is my Blue Label fake? :( 2007/11/15 06:54
I jus bought my blue label from a girl in tokyo. she claims she went to buy the bag only few days ago. however, the receipt (from takashimaya) doesn't have a date! this is dubious..

The quality of the blue label is notably lower too. maybe quality is subjective and i'm used to the good quality of the high end brands, so i found the material and zip a little lousy. the sewing was ok though.

The tag claims that the handles are made of real leather. i smelt it for very long, but i can't tell if it's synthetic leather, or just cheap leather.

Does anyone know how to tell if it's fake?
by Candy rate this post as useful

Material of Burberry Blue Label bags 2008/2/9 16:02
Burberry Blue Label is a brand targetted at the young and trendy gals in their 20s.

Local japanese seldom carry blue label bags on the streets, blue label major customers are tourists.

Their boutiques are mostly located inside big departmental stores like Daimaru, Takashimaya, Isetan, etc. As long as the products are bought from these places, you can be assured that they are the real stuffs. Blue Label are inexpensive brands compared to the the classic Burberry and not much market value as compared to the later therefore there aren't any fakes one selling out there.
Unless anyone is getting them from China as they are famous for creating imitations.

All Burberry Blue Label products are made in china by the way. The material used for Blue Label bags are not as superior as those of the classic Burberry's. You get what you pay for. That is why it's cheaper because young and trendy girls go for the designs, not quality and they change bags frequently following the trends.

Most Blue Label bags are made of nylon and canvas, handles and straps are made of leather.
by cookiemonz rate this post as useful

any BBL shops in Osaka/Kyoto 2008/2/15 02:06
gg to Osaka/Kyoto end feb this yr. where can i get BBL? Taka? coz staying near there. do they hv sale since is end of winter?
by BL newbie rate this post as useful

Burberry Blue Line 2008/2/20 18:40
I have friends who have purchased from a Singaporean website www.ilovebags.com.sg. They do not have many pieces as they bring in the bags themselves from Japan for Burberry Blue Label, but they are therefore guaranteed authentic.

They also buy in Coach and Kate Spade from U.S. Pretty good deals, according to my friends, and i have seen their bags, lovely.
by Suzu Lim rate this post as useful

I love Burberry 2008/2/25 17:08
I just came back from Japan and I bought Burberry blue label at Ginza, Tokyo. I owned a Burberry London bag and bought 2 Burberry Blue label when I was in Tokyo. Frankly speaking, I find no difference...is just that Blue label caters to younger generation. I also owned a Louis Vuitton bag and if you were to compare these 2... I have to tell you Louis Vuitton is better of quality.
by Wendy rate this post as useful

Burberry Blue Label Bag 2008/3/4 13:03
Do anyone have the picture for model no. ZAE32 441 09 in black?
by Yoyoface rate this post as useful

Blue label Burberry 2008/3/5 15:02
Can you reply me the address to login to Blue Label Burberry at Japan Osaka. Photo and the address
Thanks so much
Serene, Singapore
by Serene Love Japan rate this post as useful

treatment 2008/3/6 01:20
Isetan at Shinjuku has BBL bags. Just 5-7 mins ealk from the subway station. Didn't know BBL range is so popular as I treated the one I bought last year like trash which I am regretting. Stains all over :((( Tell me how to recover if anyone has a clue.
by jtms rate this post as useful

Where in Tokyo? 2008/3/7 01:06
Visiting Tokyo in March & staying either in ANA or Shinagawa Prince Hotel. Where is the nearest Burberry store which has a good collection range?
by ct rate this post as useful

Burberry Japan 2008/3/12 22:12
Hi all, I was in Hokkaido last summer and my tour guide told me that Burberry london products got their leather from japan. So, it's cheaper to get Burberry products in Japan. Not too sure if quality is compromised though.
by Angela rate this post as useful

Burberry Blue Label 2008/3/18 23:44
Actually, Blue label is easy available in most departmental stores such as Takashimaya and Odakyu at Shinjuku, Siebu at Shibuya. If are looking for a fuller range go check out Burberry main store at Ginza or Blue Label boutique at Harajuku where you can find Blue Label for man as well :)

There is also a Black Label where are target at office workers and mainly man stuff.There are Black Label bags as well but of a more serious look :)
by ltan rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 4: Posts 41 - 60 of 79
prev
1 2 3 4
next

reply to this thread