Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 4 of 4: Posts 61 - 79 of 79
prev
1 2 3 4

Authentic ? 2008/3/30 22:37
anyone know how to check on whether the blur label is authentic? Does it come with a serial number? (cant be sure whether its brought from dept stores)
by Kelly rate this post as useful

BLUE BURBERRY LATEST DESIGN 2008/4/11 12:01
Appreciate if someone can tell me which website to go to view the latest design for the blue burberry label bags and wallets in Tokyo?
by LISA LEE rate this post as useful

BLUE LABEL BAGS 2008/4/26 19:22
Hi, I love Blue Label Bags too. Is a must to buy when you go Japan. The bags are sold in most department stores. Is popular in Singapore now. I have seen many ladies carry them. I m travelling to Japan in mid May so I m gonna get some too. :)
by BL rate this post as useful

BLUE LABEL 2008/5/15 00:44
Hi

i am visiting japan in early jun. Starting from fukuoka to tokyo. I am following tour and i hope there are time for us to shop for these.

A trip to Japan would not be complete without Blue Label, agree girls!

I can't wait!
by Tan rate this post as useful

Burberry Blue Label is NOT Burberry 2008/5/19 13:09
I work for the Company and from what I understand, the name "Burberry" was sold to a manufacturer, so while Burberry Blue Label carries our name, they are not our products, design, nor quality. So it carries the name, but has nothing to do with Burberry - you can not return it to a boutique and you will not find it in our boutiques. I hope this helps!
by Anonymous rate this post as useful

Must get one if going to japan 2008/6/3 22:49
I just bought a burberry blue label from Japan on last month. My opinion, burberry blue label and burberry lodon are two different type of design trend. Burberry Lodon's design is more on classical style, but blue label's design is younger and fashionable. Targeted to different market. It it easy to get one in Japan. The price is affortable for publics.

You could't found the blue label in another country, there is only Japan. So must get atleast one if going to Japan, to expand your collection~
by Rachelwen rate this post as useful

Burberry blue label sizing? 2008/6/20 13:19
Is anyone familair with their trench coat sizing? Is a size 38 in Blue Label same as size 38 in Burberry London etc?
by chelle rate this post as useful

Burberry Blue Label 2008/6/20 22:34
Burberry bans any sale of Burberry Blue Label merchandise outside of Japan. Japan BURBERRY BLUE LABEL (for women)and

BURBERRY BLACK LABEL (men's wear) bought the license from Burberry London. Burberry Blue Label merchandise is exclusive to

Japan (managed by Sanyo Corporation) . Burberry strictly regulates the design, manufacture, advertising, distribution and

sale of its products.
You can see their shops in English:)
http://apalog.com/kurita/category_38/
by Pooh rate this post as useful

Blue Label in Sapporo 2008/8/19 15:02
I am going to Hokkaido and I read that Blue Label is sold in Sapporo Daimaru, Tokyu, Seibu & Marui Ima.

Anyone can recommend which store has a better range of Blue Label items? Many thks!
by Latte rate this post as useful

the location in Tokyo 2008/9/12 12:12
My hubby is in Tokyo, and he could not find burberry blue label in department stores. Could anyone help to let us know the exact department stores name?
by Pung rate this post as useful

Blue Label store 2008/9/21 11:03
you can find Blue Label store in Shinjuku, Tokyo at Keio dept, Isetan, Takashimaya and Odakyu dept
by Lisa rate this post as useful

Blue Label Burberry 2008/9/24 17:08
hihi,
can anyone in Japan advise for those limited edition 2007 bags, where can i find? Any shops selling?
by yyo rate this post as useful

Burberry Blue label 2008/9/26 15:14
I am keen in getting a Burberry Blue Label bag but I lived in Penang. Any idea for me to get them?
by Lim Sean rate this post as useful

Blue Label Burberry 2008/11/17 17:03
Hi, I've got a friend who's going to Jap in Dec and I'd like to ask him to help me get a Burberry BL bag. However, the designs on the website are quite limited. Anybody knows where I can see a complete range of their products? Is their tote a bag worth getting? What's the retail price for their medium size tote and the large size? Thanks in advance for the advice.
by zin rate this post as useful

blue store 2008/12/8 01:21
i went to the black n blue store recently. Both are back to back of each other. Is located at Shibuya area near by The British Internatinal School, Shibuya campus. The closest map link i can find is this- http://www.realestate-tokyo.com/mapsearch/index.aspx?x=50294... When u stand facing out fr the school's main entrance, turn to the left, walk across the road, the store is on the block on the right, corner shop, u can see the big black flag hanging outside the black store; n the blue store is at the back or the black store, facing the main road. The price in the store is not cheap. An average handbag is like 85,000yen. A simple t-shirt is 55,000yen. We bought a Burberry belt (made in Japan )no mention black or blue, from Takashimaya Shinjuku, was around 15,000yen.
by jessica rate this post as useful

Excited 2008/12/14 16:34
Currentyly I am in Japan, and heading to Tokyo tomorrow, so just want to confirm that Burberry Blue Label is worth of see n check?...
I will be living near Ginza, so Matsuya will be the nearest 1 then... coz I remember last time went to Ginza, we bought a cake Baum Kutchen at Matsuya...
will check then!!!!
by Aurel rate this post as useful

Any burberry blue in Fukuoka/Kitakyushu? 2009/1/14 22:55
Hi all, my husband is in Kitakyushu for business. Does anyone know if they have burberry blue label there? I went to the website, but it's all in chinese/jap and I can't read any chinese/jap. Can anyone tell me specifically where to get it either in Fukuoka or Kitakyushu? Does Fukuoka airport have blue label shop? Many thanks
by Steph83 rate this post as useful

Blue label Burberry in Hokkaido 2009/3/1 21:50
I am going to Hokkaido in May. Which part of Hokkaido can i buy the Blue label Burberry bag?
by meowmi rate this post as useful

Burberry blue lable in Hokkaido 2009/3/2 22:31
If Sapporo is a stop for you in Hokkaido, you can get it on the 3rd floor of Marui Imai (you can enter from the Odori subway station or walk a short distance to it from Odori Park). I got mine there just last month!
by Jenny (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 4 of 4: Posts 61 - 79 of 79
prev
1 2 3 4

reply to this thread