Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 5 of 5: Posts 81 - 82 of 82
prev
1 2 3 4 5

Time will test everything 2007/10/1 01:54
My wife is Japanese and we went into a long distance relationship after she graduated from college and went back home to honor her mother. We saw each other every 6 months for 5 years and ended up getting married this past summer. It was a bumpy road but we never lost sight at what we both wanted. So its possible just not a whole lot of fun.
by kyojin rate this post as useful

giving up 2007/10/1 01:54
Well, I am back after spending the entire summer with my boyfriend in Japan. Didn't get to meet his parents, when I metioned it he said the train ride was very expensive, and yet I spent lots of money on train rides to other places with him. He doesn't say he loves me or misses me, and we don't communicate often, so by now I am thinking of throwing in the towel. I am tired, I am tired of making all the effort and getting nothing back from him. I guess LDR only work when you find a guy who is REALLY into you, which mine isn't. Cheers
by Yuki rate this post as useful

Page 5 of 5: Posts 81 - 82 of 82
prev
1 2 3 4 5

reply to this thread