Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how do you book seats gion matsuri 2013/6/4 20:23
how do you book seats for city hall where seating is available for gion festival walk past on 17th july and what is cost. Can u book from uk
by tigerlillyuk  

Re: how do you book seats gion matsuri 2013/6/5 10:29
The tickets are not easy to get for foreign tourists. They were sold on the internet and through convenience stores yesterday, and were already sold out. The website states, however, that people interested in tickets, should contact Kinki Nippon Tourist travel agencies. With that they mean agencies within Japan. If you are not in Japan, then you may want to send an inquiry to the international division of Kinki Nippon Tourist, which is branded "Japan Travel Online":
http://japantraveleronline.com/Inquiry.aspx?TeikeiCode=#contact

Alternatively, the Gion Matsuri website lists the phone number of the Kyoto Tourist Association, but I get the feeling that they can't help you much. They may not even have English speakers. Nevertheless, the phone number is 075-752-7070
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: how do you book seats gion matsuri 2013/6/15 21:25
thanks been waiting ages for friend to say she book and not heard now i miss out. I am have bad back and wonder where best place to stand would be may bring portable seat
by tigerlillyuk rate this post as useful

reply to this thread