Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo to Hakodate during New Year 2013/10/27 15:28
Will be heading to Tokyo 25th Dec.
Need to know will I be able to reserve bullet train ticket for seats with JR Pass to Hakodate when I reach Tokyo, to travel on the the next few days and back.

Thank you
by tatumon (guest)  

Re: Tokyo to Hakodate during New Year 2013/10/27 17:14
December 28-30 are likely to be pretty busy in direction of Hakodate. On the other days it should be no problem.

In the opposite direction, January 2-5 are likely to be busy, but the holidays are more spread out than average, so I think you should be able to make reservations on the 25th.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo to Hakodate during New Year 2013/10/27 19:25
Thank you

If I were to travel to Hadokate on the 27th and return 30th Dec will you foresee any problem ?
by Vincent (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo to Hakodate during New Year 2013/10/27 22:13
The evening of the 27th (after 5pm or so) is probably very busy, but if you leave before that, I don't think that you should have any problems making seat reservations on the 25th. Likewise, on the 30th, I don't think you will have problems. The opposite direction is more busy.

Note also that online seat reservations are possible for the Tohoku Shinkansen:
http://jreast-shinkansen-reservation.eki-net.com/
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread