Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

what should i do with my japan's client 2014/2/15 14:29
Hi All,
I have japan's client (man). He did his job at my company and we met for 10 days everyday.
He is vey nice person.

At last day he said that he likes me, he really wants me in his life.
I liked him also, but we're far apart. He joins a company in Vietnam, while im in Indonesia.
He has lots of work, so when he came back to Vietnam, he rarely contact me, but do skype me at night before we go sleep/

All I want to ask, is it true?
May somebody tell me about japan's man culture or characters? Because I never get close to any Japanese.

Thank you
by cynthiardiany  

Re: what should i do with my japan's client 2014/2/16 23:47
Hi there, it seem like he is interested in you from what you told us but You have to ask yourself this one question, do I long distance relationships? If you’re a person that gets emotionally easily, you may not be to handle a long distance relationship. A lot of long distance relationships fail.

The good thing is you know he works long hours and every night you two talk before going to bed.
I believe Japanese men put work first before other things. I myself cannot fully understand Japanese culture.

If you want my opinion, ask yourself this question…
1.Are you willing to travel to Japan every now and then to see him?
2.Is he willing to come and stay with you when he travels to your country?
3.When he travels to your country will you two be about to meet for lunch or dinner
4.Are how willing to see him in Japan, if no are you going to stay at his place or will you have to get a room?
5.What happen when he gets emotionally depress or over work and don’t want to talk during those time
6.Is he willing to open up to you about his personal life?

Japanese culture is I find complex so I hope you get more help on here, I have heard at times Japanese men stop talking to their wife at time without a reason.

Good luck with your relationship.
by seikosko (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: what should i do with my japan's client 2014/2/17 00:26
Why do people here think Japanese people are grouped into one specific category? All people are individually different, so it's kind of a stupid question to ask a forum what someone is feeling without knowing that person.
Advice: Just talk to the guy!
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: what should i do with my japan's client 2014/2/17 07:03
Some or many Japanese men/female act quite nice to foreigners in/out of Japan. But they are sometimes nasty people to Japanese natives.

I recommend you to keep good friendship with him. Make a mutual friend if it's possible then you can see the other side of the person through the mutual friend.

A person may like you as a friend in 10 days but normally hesitate to say to get closer to marriage or engagement in 10 days.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: what should i do with my japan's client 2014/2/17 08:26
Sometimes words are just words. Some people tend to play that polite card. Why ask us if he meant it or not. We are not that guy and not all people are the same. Ask him and use your own judgement. You met only for ten days meaning knowing him for ten days only?
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread