Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Did I mess up? Korean girl & Japanese guy 2014/3/25 23:22
I am a Korean girl living in the US. I don't speak Korean. I started dating a Japanese guy about a month ago. He asked me if I wanted marriage and kids on our second date. He said he was interested in dating me. He cooked for me on our third date and told me that he likes me. He asked me if I wanted to go to Las Vegas for a vacation this summer and if I wanted a key made to his place.

We traveled together about two hours away for a day and had a very nice time. He told me on the drive there how his parents met and ended up together and I did the same. He asked me if I'm on birth control and if I use condoms. I was telling him about this one method and then he got out his iPhone and started looking it up and showing me pictures. I was driving. I met some of his friends last week and he had me individually meet each one instead of "hey everyone this is so and so."

He was extremely touchy feely before we had sex. He would give me these really long amazing hugs. He used to show me his work schedule and then ask me about my free days. He doesn't do that anymore. He still likes to open my door and walk me to my car, however. I feel kind of like I've experienced a bait and switch.

The first time we had sex was pretty good but the second time I guess he wanted me to take charge more because he kind of just laid there at one point and seemed bored. He is extremely quiet which is unnerving.

I mentioned that later that he seemed bored. He knows that I'm not very experienced. Then he started telling me about how he thinks his boss is racist and that that is his experience but other people don't have the same experience. He said that there are other important things to a relationship besides sex. He said maybe someday we have good sex. He said something like he wants me to keep trying new things.

I have little experience with sex and even less with relationships. I find sex very stressful. I'm too focused on how I look and whether or not I'm doing something right. Whenever a guy tries to pay attention to me I always think I bet he's really tired of doing that. I can never relax and usually want it done as quickly as possible so that we can get to the cuddling part.

I baked him a blueberry pie since blueberry is his favorite. I've never baked before. I am not sure how to give it to him along with maybe an apology note. Maybe I could leave it on his door when he's not there or give it to him when he's at home and then leave right away.
I don't want to look like a stalker though.

I texted him Saturday then about 30 mins later called him. I have never called him but got a voicemail. He texted a minute later and said that he was working. I asked him if he was free to meet up sometime. He said he had to work all day until 9pm Saturday and then at 5am Sunday. He said he'd let me know if he was too tired or not on Saturday. I said I have to work until 10pm on Saturday. We didn't meet up.

Did I blow it completely when I saw him the last time? Was he just being polite when he texted me? He hasn't texted me again. Should I apologize for what I said or never speak of it again? I read on here to avoid doing any emasculating behaviors. Is he just super busy with work and will get back to me later?
by Blueberry (guest)  

Re: Did I mess up? Korean girl & Japanese guy 2014/3/26 09:13
Hmm my gut feeling said this guy is not serious. He had fun and got bored.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Did I mess up? Korean girl & Japanese guy 2014/3/26 10:30
Nah, you didn't mess up...just got used.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Did I mess up? Korean girl & Japanese guy 2014/3/26 21:14
Uumm it sounds like he just had a little fun with you. You don't even know him that long. Hmm and he ask if you are on birth control or uses condoms? Did you not see it comming that maybe he's interested in getting you jnto bed only with all those sweet talk? I've met guys like that and surely they only want to have sex without any commitment.
by m (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Did I mess up? Korean girl & Japanese guy 2014/3/26 21:22
You have nothing to apologize for! What could you have possibly done wrong? Just sounds like you're struggling to maintain a relationship that he has no interest in. Rather than fretting about it, leave it alone. Don't contact him or initiate anything. If he contacts you, go ahead and talk to him, but I would refrain from doing anything sexual with him until you are positive he likes you for you and takes you seriously. But, as other posters have mentioned, he doesn't seem to be into a serious relationship, but you never know. Just approach the situation with caution.
by TM (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Did I mess up? Korean girl & Japanese guy 2014/3/27 05:11
you did nothing wrong.he is very lucky for you to allow him to have sex with you.he should treat you very good.
by nihon ni ikitai rate this post as useful

Re: Did I mess up? Korean girl & Japanese guy 2014/3/27 11:11
Thank you all for your responses. Thank you TM for your kind words. I will try to proceed with caution as you suggested.
by Blueberry (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread