Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/11 11:49
my Japanese guy I like ignoring me at work .. I think he noticed that I look at him a lot and he know I am interested in him... so , he try to avoid me as much as he can... that mean he don't like me or he don't wanna get troubles at work ....
by gold (guest)  

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/11 22:02
Why do people continue to ask the ridiculous questions, as if Japanese people need some special insight into their personal lives?
If he ignores you, then you're probably an annoying person. Let it go, and move on with your life.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/12 01:27
Are you the same kid that ask about the supervisor?
well anyway, it means he doesn't likeyou. You probably made him feel awkward. Just let it be.
by dd (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/12 01:39
He's not your Japanese guy. All in your head girl.
Why is it some people sound so desperate for a Japanese boyfriend becuase they're Japanese. Japanese guys are normal people too, you give off an uncomfortable signal, of course they will ignore you.

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/12 05:47
Why are you people even attacking this person, damn if you dont like the question they are asking, dont answer it and second you dont even know if its the same person.

look at your monitor
top right that X,
click it and move on.

anyhow, it seem like he is not interesting in you or he maybe super shy
what action have you taken. did you even talk to him? if you did and he still does not show he is interested than your out of luck.

wish you the best

by SomeGuy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/12 05:54
These are the same people that didn`t manage to get into a relationship with a Japanese fell frustrated and become the advocates of negativity hidden behind the screen of a pc.

Op should give more details. Someone "normal" will help you out!

by same people who.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/12 06:03
Not really. My boyfriend is Japanese and been together for years. You don't know me personally, so what I type might sound harsh, but if you talk to me in person, it's just a normal tone. Your statement my dear, is an attack. ;)
by DD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/12 08:04
DD,

If you have a Japanere boyfriend, or which nationality since many years then, if possible, give this "kid" some advice which doesn`t sound harsh.
Lets see if she will provide some more details and you, or someone else can help her or others to get a grip about being with a Japanese.
I might complicate things in here i and say..
That my Japanese guy, lol, ignored me for a very long time to appear out of the blue.
Those disappearances are not that quite intelligible.
by Then (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/12 08:18
thanks you for your replies. I am not a stupid kid who wants a boyfriend desperately .. I am mature enough to do everything by myself .. I know what is wrong or right .I never have boyfriend that why I don't know about guys ,so , I am just asking you guys about my personal relationship .I just only want your advice , not your judgments .. you know what everyone can fall in love with someone else in their life. I am a human so , I can easily fall in love . anyway , I like him a lot ..
by gold (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/12 08:55
Gold!

You sound as a genuine person who likes a guy. My advice would be to give people more insights on how you met him, age, what happened between you both. Just past and present..
Less sounding jugdmental internauts will give you some tips. Don`t bother about others.
Good luck then!

by Gold.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/12 09:55
usually, Japanese distinguish a private from a work.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/12 12:13
Well I picked out one of the answer she give in her question. She asked for it. Anyway, as I said I'm answering it in a normal tone, either that or very gippy. Reading is different from hearing. Plus whether or not my boyfriend is Japanese, or whatever your collegue background is, I'd answer it the same way. He's even giggling at "Same people who" remark. If it makes you feel better he just gave me a new nick name "Ms Jerk" . It's actually a little less harsh than some here.

Anyway, you (op) Said you constanly stared at him, constant staring can make any person feel uncomfortable.   If someone was to do that to you, how would you feel? I know I would be quite uncomfortable. That's all I got to say from your short sentence because that's all you give out.
by DD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/12 13:55
Ok, this is simple...you need to fully express yourself so that he has no doubt that you like him. Here are some ideas: Maybe buy him gifts and give them to him in front of everyone; write a long drawn out love letter to him and circulate it around the office; stand on your desk and recite a love poem while looking at him; wear provocative clothing and tell your work colleagues that your boy friend picked the outfit while looking at him and winking; buy some roses and pick the petals off them, then place them on his desk in the shape of a heart with an arrow pointing to your desk; tell your boss that you are deeply in love with your man and ask if your desk can be placed right beside his. Any of these ideas or all in combination should get you the result you desire. Good luck!!!!
by Big Ed The Talking Horse rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/12 16:37
Big Ed, naughty Big Ed...
Thanks for the laugh! sounds like you have tried most of this stuff yourself..including the provocative clothing....Bet the dame was truly impressed..

I prefer something more discrete myself... like swinging from the light fixtures or jumping from the top of a filing cabinet to another..
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/12 22:16
You said you never had a bf before which you have no experience and you don't understand the risk of getting relationship involved in same job. Most people prefer not to date someone in same department because of many reasons. It strongly not recommend. Since you explained clearly about he not giving you attention at all and ignore you most of time which it pretty obviously don't you think? I am pretty sure one of 3 reasons why he ignore you, 1. He might have a girlfriend. 2. He doesn't want to date anyone in his department because of career risk. 3. He is not interesting in you. 4. He probably already creeped out by ignoring you because you stare at him often. I don't think he is shy because if he is then he probably glance at you often and nervous by trying to talk to you. You can try to step in and talk to him in casual way and see what his response and attitude would be. If it doesn't show any positive possiblities then you better move on.
by AdventureGuy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/13 06:29
Iam pretty sure that he don't have gf , wife .cuz my coworkers told me about him .he is always lonely n he don't even hav family . poor guy . i wanna be with him forever cuz he is a good guy . k ,well .. I hav to wait for a few days to go out with him for work.. I wouldn't wear provocative clothings to get his attentions cuz he is not like that kind of guy. i guesss he is a gay ?? lol!!As i said , he would give me a ride to work , isn't it weird ? i don't think he would give a favor like that to other employees? btw, BIG ED , you want me to do those kind of stuffs ? lol .. i don't wanna blow him away and i don't wanna get fired by taking your advice .. anyway , thanks you .. you make me laugh!!. adventure guy , the thing i notice is that when he offered me a ride home from work, seem like he thinks critically before he asked me if i need a ride .. i don't know what is on his mind .i am so confused cuz he give me mix signals...
by gold (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/13 07:59
Are you the same person who wrote op "how can I know if Japanese guy like me"?
by Similar (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/13 08:02
She is the same person.

Re: if a japanese guy ignore you at work? 2014/5/13 16:38
Gold- I am not sure what you mean by mixed signals. Giving you a ride to work is NOT a sign he likes you. It is a sign he is a nice person and a gentleman. If he is ignoring you, it is usually a sign he is not wanting to date you. A shy guy will often try to sneak a look and then get a bit blushed. The guy you like is either wanting to keep his work and his social life separate as many people do and in office situations it is not good to date a co-worker as it distracts from the work, or he does not like you the way you like him.
If he never flirted with you or blushed at the sight of you, or told a co-worker he likes you, he is not interested in dating you. I am not trying to be mean, I wish you could find happiness with a guy but this guy is NOT sending any positive interest signals from what you wrote. He seems like a nice guy who is there to work only. You sound like you think he is a great guy and would like to date him. It is best if you forget and find someone else. If you absolutely need him to answer if there is a chance, have a mutual friend ask him how he feels about you and if he would like to date you or you could ask him to go for coffee or lunch and when together try to smile at him and be friendly. His response will indicate his feeling.
by hirosumi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread