Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinjuku trains 2014/6/30 21:53
I have looked at Sakura house in Shinjuku. But I'm really confused about Japan rail. And using trains. How would I get to bunka fashion college from Sakura house? Or if anyone knew if any accommodation in Shinjuku or nearby that was reasonably priced as I'm on a low budget.
by Nina Hello Kitty  

Re: Shinjuku trains 2014/7/1 15:39
Unless you can say which Sakura House you're staying at, it'snot possible to give you directions, as Sakura House have multiple buildings in what they consider the Shinjuku area, which seems to be very vague and includes parts of Nakano Ku.

In my opinion, Sakura House are overpriced, so I don't think you'll find a cheap place with them. If you have to be close to the College, I would suggest inquiring about their dormitory. Otherwise, I would suggest finding a place further away from Shinjuku, as the rents there in general are very high, as it's a very busy amd popular location. Nakano-Ku, Suginami-Ku and Nerima-Ku are cheaper, but still have good access to Shinjuku.
by Umechan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread