Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I like this Japanese girl 2014/7/6 12:57
Hello everyone

I'm Philippino living in Thailand

The Japanese girl that i like she's busy everyday(work 7am - 4pm then she has parttime job after work) so i text her everyday sometimes she response my message sometimes she didn't
I gave her the chocolate and date her once after that she doesn't have time to see me because of working

most of the text i send to her such as encourage her(cheer her up) , ask her about Japan and about Japanese language

I don't know how to text to her or invite her for dating or cheer her up more!

Please give me some advice how to get to her closer
I really like this girl since i met her i never looking other girls ^^
by JesterDaichi  

Re: I like this Japanese girl 2014/7/7 08:21
May be I am wrong, but if I profile her on the basis of what you mentioned about her:

I gave her the chocolate and date her once after that she doesn't have time to see me because of working
So story was like you gave her chocolates and dated her, and she found out in the very first date that you are not her type and therefore she refused to meet you anymore by providing polite excuses such as I am busy, I have work, etc. What you aren't realizing here is, that you are being ignored in a polite way.
I appreciate your sincerity and love for her, but you deserve someone that can acknowledge your feelings and can find free time in her busy schedule to meet you at the very least on weekends.
by ?? (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread