Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Volunteered at motogp event? 2014/7/15 17:06
I have a plan to visit Japan October next year. And since Im gonna live at Saitama areas, might as well try my luck to Volunteered at Motegi circuit during motogp events...

So I want to ask, how to Volunteered on that event? of course using my tourists visas (temporary visit) if someone know how, it would help me a lot. since im on budget and motogp ticket is too expensive lol.

Thank you :-)
by kojiyuu  

Re: Volunteered at motogp event? 2014/7/15 17:29
You mean this? Helping as "race officials," cleaning the course, rescue, timer, back-office organizer help, etc.?

http://www.twinring.jp/mosc/

There is an e-mail/phone information if you are interested.

They are asking for people who can participate in many races, ranging from small-scale to world championships, though they would consider your work schedule. They specifically say "please refrain from applying if you want to serve as an official only on Japan or world championship game(s)."
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Volunteered at motogp event? 2014/7/24 17:01
⬆⬆⬆
Thank you for your reply, unfortunately I have a hard time to understand :-( my Japanese is so poor :-(

So they prefer regular volunteer then?

but anyway thank you so much for answering my questions :-)
by kojiyuu rate this post as useful

reply to this thread