Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Am I eligible to immigrate to Japan? 2014/8/30 01:50
Hello everyone!

I'm a 20 year old computer science student from a country in Europe. The country I live in is not part of the European Union (EU). I'm a Japan enthusiast and my dream is to move to Japan in the future. I want this to happen as soon as possible and I feel very ready right now. I'm capable of supporting myself with my computer knowledge - all I'd need to learn is the Japanese language. I didn't find exact information on what is needed in order to move to Japan for good.

So, what are the requirements to move to Japan?

Thank you.
by Dugaxhin Surdulli (guest)  

Re: Am I eligible to immigrate to Japan? 2014/8/30 11:16
You will need to research what visas are available to you and if you are eligible for them. That is probably your biggest obstacle and the most important thing. I don't know which country you come from, but for most, a tourist visa only lasts for 3 months, so you will need one that will allow you to stay for longer.

The Japanese immigration website has that information available, so please check there.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

reply to this thread