Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Universal Studios Japan ticket confusion 2014/9/14 12:34
Hi, I am confused about which tickets I would need to buy in order to go to USJ on a Monday in October. I want to go to the normal USJ, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Halloween Horror Nights, and the Biohazard experience. Does it seem that I need to buy separate tickets for each of these?

http://www.usj.co.jp/ticket/?area=w_h_tick

Last, is there a way to get the timed entry tickets for Harry Potter ahead of time without buying a tour package?

Thanks so much. I'm sorry for asking so many USJ questions lately.
by GoLizzy  

Re: Universal Studios Japan ticket confusion 2014/9/15 08:49
I can't answer your question about timed entry tickets (but I would like to know that too!) or Halloween Horror Nights, but for HP World the "extra ticket" is an Express Pass that USJ offers to get you express entry into the most popular rides. You have to buy a normal entry ticket first and then you have a choice of express tickets - 3, 5 and 7. The 3, 5 and 7 stand for the number of rides you can use the express pass for (different rides in each ticket). Both HP rides are in the 7, only one in the 5, and none in the 3. The only "extra ticket" you need for HP World is the timed entry ticket.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread