Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Girlfriend is disappeared 2014/11/5 03:17
Hello to everyone JapanGuide, and thanks you all for the attention.

I'll start writing all the story from the beginning, so embrace yourself! :)

I met my ''actual'' girlfriend here, and we start sending long messages.
We talk about everything, and our messages are always funny,never serious, and so on.
After some messages (like one month) i ask her email to communicate without the website.
She's very happy for that, and we start exchanging emails.

Then, after some time, she tells me that she'll came to my place during travel. We both meet after 6 months, as friends.

What happens?We both fall in love (and we kiss the second night we're togheter.)

The third day, we had to go to my homeland (for two weeks, we have sex twice at day, she met my parents and also my sister..She's very happy and tells me that my family is amazing and so on.)

When she was leaving, we were both crying, and we were both so sad.

She had to stay one more month traveling (and she replied like one time in a week, or after 4 days)

When she came to Japan, she went to her homeland to stay one week with her mom (and i give her a bottle of wine for her mom) and we were writing every two, three days.

Then, here comes the situation. She disappears and after two weeks, she says me that she had an abortion. Her previous boyfriend. I say her that doesn't matter, she leaved him three weeks before meeting me.

After all this, i move in a new city. New challenge for me, and after like one week where we chat every three days (planning all stuff to do, because (sorry i forgot) I'm going to Japan for two weeks (even my birthday) and she were very happy for this.

THen, she disappeared. Now it's like 22 days, without messages.

She reads my messages on LINE, but she doesn't answer.

Should i give up?
ANy advices, or explenations?

Thanks,

KitKat
by Kitkat88  

Re: Girlfriend is disappeared 2014/11/5 12:08
Yep, she gave up on you. Time to move on!
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Girlfriend is disappeared 2014/11/5 16:10
Anyone else?
by Kitkat88 rate this post as useful

Re: Girlfriend is disappeared 2014/11/6 03:50
Nope.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Girlfriend is disappeared 2014/11/7 02:18
You are enjoying this guest?
by Kitkat88 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Girlfriend is disappeared 2014/11/7 07:32
It might help if you were to disclose what country you're from. I can never understand why people are so coy about giving this kind of information and create the most stilted sentences in order to avoid it. Many here, especially those of us who married to Japanese and/or live in Japan are familiar with prejudices and pressures that might be brought to bear by parents or other family members. Regardless, I think pursuing her is something of a lost cause as she's avoided you for more than three weeks already, the only question remaining is to speculate why...
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Girlfriend is disappeared 2014/11/7 14:33
Oh! That's not a problem.
I'm from Italy.
Actually, she called me, and she said that her mother doesn't allow her to have a baby from me in future.
by Kitkat88 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Girlfriend is disappeared 2014/11/25 22:34
Anyway, maybe the mother is gona change her mind at some point?
Or dont you chat anymore with that girl?
by Ah (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Girlfriend is disappeared 2014/12/27 08:46
I don't know if she'd change her mind.
I'm going to Japan in two months, and we have to meet ( she forgot home some clothes) so, I'll see. Any advices?

Re: Girlfriend is disappeared 2014/12/28 05:28
Could you give some more details, I'd love to help you but I have no idea what you're trying to say.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Girlfriend is disappeared 2015/1/18 07:40
Tell me what you'd like to know

reply to this thread