Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Airport Limousine Bus from Shinjuku to Narita 2014/12/16 16:45
Hi, I would like to find out where to purchase tickets for the limousine bus to Narita airport
by Timothy Tan (guest)  

Re: Airport Limousine Bus from Shinjuku to Narita 2014/12/16 19:23
https://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/information/

Either at your hotel, or at Shinjuku station.
Not exactly sure where at the station, but asking at the information desk will help.
by AusTF rate this post as useful

Re: Airport Limousine Bus from Shinjuku to Narita 2014/12/16 23:37
As mentioned above, quite a few hotels sell these tickets to their guests. In case yours doesn't, the counter at Shinjuku Station is at the West Exit. If you get there and you see an airport limo bus, then you'll be able to find the counter. It faces directly at the boarding spot.
by yozakura (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Airport Limousine Bus from Shinjuku to Narita 2014/12/17 00:34
Hello Timothy,

The Airport Limousine bus ticket office is in front of the Keio building; itfs only tiny so donft walk straight past it. Itfs right next to the Narita airport pick-up point. Herefs a photo and map of its exact location:

http://goo.gl/maps/lUIUy

You can also buy tickets from the attendants; there also more attendants (but no ticket office) on the opposite side of the road for the bus going to Haneda airport.

The only thing you need to watch out for is some services to Narita will be fully booked up beforehand, so if you are planning to travel at a busy time (around 7am) I would buy a ticket the day before, or a few days before from the ticket office if you know when you need to travel just to be safe. Itfs no fun getting to the bus stop and finding out you canft travel because there are no seats left for the bus you want to catch.

I hope this helps.
by Isogu rate this post as useful

Re: Airport Limousine Bus from Shinjuku to Narita 2014/12/17 07:54
Keio department store Shinjuku, ground floor(outside).
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread