Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Purchasing with US debit card 2015/7/29 06:32
We travel to Japan this September. We have been purchasing/reserving hotels/tickets prior to our departure. We recently bought tickets to USJ through their website, printed out our passes, received confirmation codes, but USJ never charged my card for passes. Same goes for a security deposit we made for a Kyoto townhome rental. They said it charged my account, but the bank doesn't see any charges. I have wellsfargo, so I wasn't sure if anyone else experienced this?
by Erika (guest)  

Re: Purchasing with US debit card 2015/7/29 11:31
I didn't have that with a debit card as I don't use one except for taking cash...

However I did have that experience with a ticket I bought with a credit card for Kabuki-za in Tokyo. One of my friends also going said he remembered from a previous occasion that they charge the card when you go to the performance even though you buy the ticket a month or more in advance. That's exactly what happened - the charge appeared after the performance day.....
by Maranyc rate this post as useful

reply to this thread