Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Weather, leaves and clothing for early Nov 2015/7/29 18:43
Hi everyone,

I'm going to Kansai area, Tokyo, and Aomori on the first week of November. Is it too early to view autumn leaves?

How is the weather on that period? I saw the average weather is within 12-18 degree C during the day, almost similar or lower to mid of March when I went there.

I come from tropical country so I found mid of March is very chilly. I wear Uniqlo's Heattech innerwear/long john, T-shirt, Uniqlo Ultra Light Down jacket and gloves. This time I want to do some hiking so I wonder what kind of clothing I need to prepare. Please help to advise.
by Moccy  

Re: Weather, leaves and clothing for early Nov 2015/7/29 21:27
Make sure to wear layers so you can and or remove as necessary.
by daai maou (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Weather, leaves and clothing for early Nov 2015/7/30 17:29
It depends on the year but usually mid November is safest. You will probably still see something, but whether it's in its full glory is up to the month and day. As I said, up to that particular year.

As for clothes, different people have different tolerance level. I know people who come from SEA who can't take the heat and people from up North who can't take the cold...,

Still, 2 layers is usually great. To be safe, a long john or cotton undershirt and underpants is great. Carry a spare jacket or overall just in case. Well, after the first day you will know how much you need and leave the extra luggage in the hotel. Also note that by the third date, you would have adapted to the weather. Humans are good that way.
by Joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread