Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Extending Disneyland/DisneySea Tickets 2015/9/2 09:16
Hi everyone,

I've read in a few places that it is possible to extend Tokyo Disneyland tickets (e.g. if you have a 2 day pass then just pay the difference to get the 3 day pass rather than having to buy a new ticket). Is it possible to extend by a day ahead rather than a day at the end (so if you have purchased a ticket for the Wednesday can you extend it by a day ahead and go on the Tuesday)?

My sister and I are definitely going on a Wednesday, Thursday, Friday in October and were considering also going on the Tuesday, however we do not want to make a decision about that till the day, as it depends on how tired we are (we are on an overnight train on the Monday night).

I was about to purchase tickets online, but haven't yet, so I guess our other option is buying our tickets when we get there based on what we want to do - although I would prefer to pre-purchase them if possible.

Sorry for the long question.

Thanks, Alex
by Alex (guest)  

Re: Extending Disneyland/DisneySea Tickets 2015/9/2 13:46
If you have multi day passports, you can extend your stay without any fees(ie, 2 days passport to 3 days passport). It's called up grade.

If you have a let's say 4 days passports and want to reduce one day to 3 days, you will be penalized with 200 Yen and additional 200 Yen for alteration per ticket, and newly one day ticket will be issued.
Tokyo Disney Resort will never refund money once you bought it. It will be refunded with ticket. So if you are an international visitor, you must be careful.

For me, one day at TDL, one day at TDS is enough.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread