Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Disney Resort Line 2015/9/3 15:08
I'm heading to Disneyland and Disneysea early Janurary, just got a few questions I hope someone can help me with :)

1. I am planning on getting a Skyliner + 3 day unlimited Tokyo Metro pass, can I use that unlimited Tokyo Metro pass on the Disney Resort Line or do I need to get a separate ticket?

2. I will be traveling with a 4 year old. Apparently children under 6 years old traveling with a paying adult can ride for free. Does this apply to the Disney Resort Line? Or will he need a ticket?

Thanks in advance!
by Winnie (guest)  

Re: Disney Resort Line 2015/9/3 20:53
As its name implies, the Tokyo Metro Pass is only valid on Tokyo Metro lines. The Disney Resort line is not a Tokyo Metro line.

Up to two children under 6 travel free with a paying adult. Everything is here:

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/access/drl/index.html
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Disney Resort Line 2015/9/3 21:00
1. You need to buy tickets. TDR Line is a different company from Tokyo Metro. IC cards such as SUICA, PASMO are available.
2. Your child does not need a train ticket. It is a common rule in Japan, except a seat reservation.
Have fun!
by Miya (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread