Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kumamoto dentetsu bus timetable in English 2015/9/8 20:24
can anyone advice me on timetable in English for Dentetsu bus to &
from KUMAMOTO kotsu center & kikuchi valley ?? thanks
by chai m. (guest)  

Re: Kumamoto dentetsu bus timetable in English 2015/9/9 07:48
I believe that bus service between Kikuchi Onsen and the valley has been discontinued. You have to do the final 30 minutes of the journey by taxi. Or hire a car from Kumamoto and drive yourself.

As for the bus between Kumamoto and Kikuchi Onsen, it is rather frequent (3-4 departures per hour; 2-3 on Sundays). Because they are so frequent, it is almost not necessary to look up the timetable, which does not exist in English. You can see the departure times from Kumamoto Kotsu Center at the following link (rightmost four columns of each table; green table is for weekdays, blue for Saturdays and red for Sundays and national holidays):
http://www.kumamotodentetsu.co.jp/bus/select/cgi/table/program/kdstap....

It takes about one hour from Kumamoto to Kikuchi Onsen. But again, from there to the valley (which is another 30 minutes), there does not seem to exist a bus service anymore. Although I am not 100% sure.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Kumamoto dentetsu bus timetable in English 2015/9/9 12:12
Dear Uji San,
many thanks for your kind reply.
It's very helpful message for me.
Now I can plan my trip.
If you have a plan to come to Bangkok ,and need some assistace, kindly use this websit-as I read it regulary (once a month)
Best regards
Chai
by Chai M. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread