Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Taking the last bus from Kagoshima Airport 2015/9/8 21:18
Hi there! I'm currently planning my next trip to Japan and I have a little problem for which I need your help:

I will be flying from Naha Airport (OKA) to Kagoshima Airport (KOJ) taking the flight that will arrive in Kagoshima at 21:00 (9p.m.). After some research I found that the last bus from Kagoshima Airport to Kagoshima-chūō departs at 21:15 (9:15p.m.). The time is marked with a note saying that "the departure time of the bus would be late according to the arrival time of flight." Since this is the very last flight arriving on that day, I was wondering whether the bus will wait for all passengers or if I should better brace myself to take a taxi?

I've never been to Kagoshima before, so I don't know how long it takes to get off the plane, pick up your luggage and get to the bus terminal, but 15 minutes is quite a short time for that, isn't it?

I hope someone has some experiences that they can share with me!
by Nonoriri (guest)  

Re: Taking the last bus from Kagoshima Airport 2015/9/9 10:19
No problem, the buses are timed to the flights and will wait until all potential riders board. Either way at small regional airports like Kagoshima it only takes about 5-10 minutes to deboard, get your luggage, and get to the bus, so you should be fine as long as you don't get sidetracked or spend an exorbitant amount of time in the bathroom.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread