Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nago 2015/10/15 17:26
Second time to Japan. Tokyo was the first and,now in Nago. This time looking to embrace the culture more. Did a few festivals, temple, and museum visits. Did some local restaurants. Did not venture too far and our guide,last time whom we met on here was cool. Though, after hanging out and drinking would disappear a few times. Though, he was helpful on nights getting back to the hotel. Beer fest was amazing, I love,the tokyo nightlife, miss it.

So this time in Nago, looking to make new friends. Spend a little wiser. And go to a lot more festivals and events. Im looking for the low down on all the major or even not major events going in and around Nago. Websites that could,be of,use to help me not only on the night life, but food, and culture. Not a big shopper but,ill pay for authenticate items.

So dont be afraid to message me. We can talk more on skype, or email. Whatever, works, looking for othet tourist or locals to share and make memories.

Im 24.
by naopublic  

reply to this thread